Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

CONGRATULATIONS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said "AROUND my house." That's not restricted to my lawn. Get with it, ass munch. You're out of the hunt!

Comment

re: CONGRATULATIONS!

Ouch!

I need a Band-Aid.

Comment

(sings) I stick to Band-Aid 'cause Band-Aid sticks on me!

Comment

Yeah.. that's awesomeness.

You should sing more.

Comment

Oh god no. Sounds like we're drowning some cats. (Which is very sexy, I might add)

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

Re: re: CONGRATULATIONS!

Originally posted by zah
              If Drew pitches in, I'll start a treasure hunt. In Schaumburg. Around my house. It'll be awesome.
              gee... i wonder where abouts Zah's gonna hide the treasure? hahaha could it be SCHAUMBURG?
              Many Friends Yet Still A Loner!

THIS TREAUSURE HUNT IS LIKE CRACK!

Comment

yeah... i've said it before... i'll say it again... I'M BORED AS FUCK! now that this thing is done and over with... i got nothing to do. just look forward to December i guess when they come back to California.

Comment

You could always start looking for Geocaches.
                  Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                  Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Originally posted by RckNorCal425
                    gee... i wonder where abouts Zah's gonna hide the treasure? hahaha could it be SCHAUMBURG?
                    No one knows where Schaumburg is.

Smoooooooth, Amy. Smoooooth.

Well, there's some neat places around here. I could drive people insane by making them go to the most obscure locations.

Comment

Sounds fun.

Amy, do you know what transpired after the cube and around Villa Montalvo? I'm going to have to hunt Billy down.
                      sorry.
                      good thinking but not quite right

Comment

Actually, after the library and the bridge fiasco, I'm not really sure what went down. I'm sure the fellas will fill us in.

Fellas?

Comment

We shall see.

...playing with your brand new urn...

Comment

Actually, after the library and the bridge fiasco, I'm not really sure what went down. I'm sure the fellas will fill us in.

Fellas?
                            haha... what do you want to know
                            Lets see... took us a good number of trips to that same bridge before we found it... very frustrating because we must have walked past it a MILLION times... we probably should have found it on the 1st or 2nd visit... i blame it on the BIG ASS SPIDERS guarding the clue... we searched the whole bridge up and down a hundred times... except this one little little spot because of the monster (seriously the size of a half dollar) spiders that were around it... eventually got sick and tired of not finding it... billy and josh kinda voted me into being the one to crawl up into it... and sure enough there it was (a spice bottle with an envelope in it with the next clue.. "ten steps east from the triangle of el sereno"....
                            So... a couple days later when we were all free... we went to Mount el sereno 'open preserve'... i got there around 9am and started hiking... scoped out a few spots we could look... then when josh and billy showed up... we checked out the spots again.. we all were pretty sure it was around this cement marker in the ground (it had a triangle on it)... we searched and searched around it... but found nothing... then billy basically said "you dumb fucks are way past 10 feet" (well he didn't really say it like that... but that's probably what he should have said hahaha)... so we backed up a little bit... found a general area... and then said shit we dint have a shovel... "josh go back and get a shovel" josh says "hell no"... we all get kinda frustrated... sit down in that 3 foot by 3 foot area and just kinda start scratch at the dirt (trying to look productive)... not expecting to get anywhere... kinda killin time until someone decided to go get a shovel... THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN JOSH HITS SOMETHING... hes digging with a pocket knife and hits a tin box... we open it up and find puzzle pieces i say "Man another fucking puzzle" and then we go to Denny's to figure it out... very happy.. very very happy... took us awhile .. but we finally put it together to reveal the prizes.
                            Well that's a rough explanation of what happened... personally i think billy explains it better... but this is an ok start.

Comment

Wow. Sure glad we're mostly updated now.

Thanks a lot, man.

Comment

Haha. Nice. Thanks for filling us in, Trevor.

Personally, after seeing those monster spiders, I'd have said, "To hell with this!" and gotten an ice cream cone. Since we all know spiders = Satan's pets.

You know, a while back I shared that baseball field/black velvet mat dream. I didn't mention that the black velvet mat looked exactly like a puzzle carrier because: 1) I figured no one would know what the hell I was talkin' about; and 2) there were no puzzles/puzzle pieces in the dream - just Drew's handwriting in paint and some images.

Shazbot.

Comment

Working...
                                X