Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Suaved: Concern For the 4/21 NYC Show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suaved: Concern For the 4/21 NYC Show?

I just read this on the Killtheband forum today:

(Chelsea-WABC, April 1, 2006) - A crackdown on New York City's most popular clubs leaves five shut down. Police raided seven trendy night spots after a nine-month undercover drug investigation.
    Eyewitness News reporter Carolina Tarazona is at Club Deep in Chelsea with more.

A nine-month long undercover operation with the NYPD Narcotic's Division leaves five nightclubs shut down and two with restraining orders. All of the clubs are located on Manhattan's West Side.

Under the nuisance abatement law, View on Eighth Avenue, Club Deep on West 22nd Street, Avalon on West 20th Street, Spirit on West 27th Street, and Splash on West 17th Street have all been shut down. According to police, most of these clubs had people inside selling heroin, cocaine, ecstasy, marijuana, and alcohol to minors.

Club Speed, on West 39th Street, and Steel Gym, on East 23rd Street, have restraining orders against them. Police say people inside were the two clubs were selling drugs as well and in some cases they saw prostitution.

Officials tell us that the crackdown began about 10:00 p.m. Friday night.
    I REALLY hope this doesn't screw over a show in NYC for all the people who have tickets and plan on traveling a long for the show :cry:

EDIT: ok, well it's been posted already as kata_rockar linked..known as a "Suave" on some forums..sorry..

Kyle
    allmediareviewsblog

twitter

i just read this on the dredg board!!!!

...... :|

Comment

ok..sorry..it's late...didn't see it...

Kyle
      allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

Originally posted by SoundscapeMN
        ok..sorry..it's late...didn't see it...

Kyle
        If it helps, I found out from KTB and Rekey sent me an IM. (I'm WeezerChild703 =P)
        @HayleyFiasco

Penguins in the Desert

Comment

Working...
        X