Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Portland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portland

Dino is trying to locate the audio from the Portland show. If anyone has it, please email me: [email protected].

</p>

Re: Portland

If they'd replied to the archive.org invitation it would be easily found on the site.

Well, if someone had uploaded it. But still.

</p>

Comment

The Portland show was awesome. I can't wait to go to the Vancouver, BC show on July 22nd!

But yeah...by "the audio from the portland show," do you mean the audio from the videocamera that one kid had? or did someone actually jack in to the soundboard?

</p>

Comment

Portland

if someone has the video w/ audio, that's fine too. I wasn't at that show, but I know they played a new outro to a song(not sure which song). Dino asked me to help him track down a copy of it, so any help is appreciated.

</p>

Comment

they played a huge outro to yatahze. that's probably the one. if i got my hands on a copy of that i'd probably wet myself (again).

</p>
          where there is much light, the shadow is deep. - goethe

Comment

oh he's probably interested in the piano thing he did at the end.

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p082.ezboard.com/btraversing.showUserPublicProfile?gid=firmdragon>f irmdragon</A> at: 6/17/05 1:18 pm

Comment

there was also a new ending to jamais vu. that has to be the one. the outro to yatahaze was just movement II: crosswind minuet.

</p>
              Originally posted by vsd
              ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

well, yeah, the very very end was, but the 2 minutes prior was them doing something completely different.

</p>
                where there is much light, the shadow is deep. - goethe

Comment

i thought the very end was movement V, but i know they did both movement V and movement II anyways. maybe i blocked the part you speak of from my memory.

</p>
                  Originally posted by vsd
                  ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

Working...
                  X