Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

New Tour Dates! Anyone Up for a Road Trip in APRIL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Tour Dates! Anyone Up for a Road Trip in APRIL?

CHECK OUT THE NEW TOUR DATES THE HAVE POSTED!

Anyone down for a road trip in april?

April 1st in Portland
    April 2nd in Seattle
    April 3rd in Vancouver, Canada

So if anyone is on the West Coast and up for a 5-6 day road trip... let me know.. or maybe start saving some cash now so we don't have the excuse of being broke later when the time comes!
    Many Friends Yet Still A Loner!

THIS TREAUSURE HUNT IS LIKE CRACK!

FUCK YA. Im down.....Im from Los Gatos and will throw down on gas/hotel. I would much rather see Thursday than story of the year. .........SHOTGUN!

Comment

re: New Tour Dates! Anyone Up for a Road Trip in APRIL?

oh well, I'd wish I could be there...

I am going to fly to America/Seattle for the first(!) time in my life and will stay there for 3 days, march 12th - 14th (there is a congress I have to attend)... but dredg will play on April 2nd, 2.5 weeks later :roll: :? Ouch, bad timing!! So I nearly miss them... sigh! but yeah, I try to think positive: at the time that I am in Seattle, they will be 'only' about 1,000 kilometers away or so, which is not that much ;-) in comparison to the distance to Berlin... haha... :-P

Comment

maybe i'll go....heh.....i wish i could pull that off....one trip out to the west coast is my limit within a year's period i think...or atleast till my vacaion time rests in june
        Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
        you're pretty narcissistic
        enjoy that, nobody else does.
        Originally posted by Madklikor
        You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Originally posted by gurb612
          FUCK YA. Im down.....Im from Los Gatos and will throw down on gas/hotel. I would much rather see Thursday than story of the year. .........SHOTGUN!
          Right on.... haha no need to call shotgun yet.. so far its just me and you! Any other takers? (even tho we still have like 3 months)

Comment

Ive never been to canada before. you snowbaord? maybe we could also get some ridin in?......isnt it leagal to smoke weed in canada/vancover...BC buds sounds nice.

Comment

I'm fucking there, man. Give me a call when you're ready to plan it out.

Comment

Re: re: New Tour Dates! Anyone Up for a Road Trip in APRIL?

Originally posted by gurb612
                Ive never been to canada before. you snowbaord? maybe we could also get some ridin in?......isnt it leagal to smoke weed in canada/vancover...BC buds sounds nice.
                Hell ya i snowboard! I'm down to get in a little boarding in on the way! As far as the smoking goes... Its not completely legal.. but its "tolerated".. well at least thats what we were told when we asked about it a the hotel we stayed at. There was no problem getting it.. ill tell you that much hahaha

Comment

I'll meet you guys in Vancouver. We will party.

Who else is down for getting a hotel room? The Best Western on Granville is pretty ok and not too expensive.
                  The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

wow... its funny you mention that one... thats the hotel me and my buddys stayed at when we saw the last Dredg show in vancouver... thats the one right down the street from richards on richards right? Yeah not a bad deal...

i'm down

Comment

Yeah we stayed there too. Like 8 of us in a hotel toom. Crazeh.
                      The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Gosh, this trip is going to be quite expensive when you really think about it.

Each show will be about $35, so that's about a $100 as it is.

Gas is going to be a killer as well... figure that's about 6, maybe 7 tanks of gas. So dependent on how many go in one car, 4 comfortably. Worst case scenario, it'll be like $70. And this isn't taking into account what we drive or how much gas will be when we need it.

Lodging in Portland and Vancouver will be pretty cheap, but Seattle is a LITTLE expensive, not by much more. I'd say we'd spend $40 each on that.

Then there's food, souvenirs, etc... That'll be another $60 for food alone.

So you're looking at about, and I HOPE I'm overestimating, nearly $300 each.

Just so everyone is clear, this was thought up in like 5 minutes. I could be WAY off. And this is only accounting for 3 people thus far. The more people, the cheaper it is. Though I'm pretty sure that 5 would be the max.

Comment

My friends and I are going to all three shows, maybe we could meet up with you guys in Portland? Unless this is a boys-only thing.

Comment

This is a dredg-fans only thing. The more, the merrier.

Comment

im considering it

i also have a westfalia camper van which could comfortably sleep four... has a fridge, stove, and 2 beds..... only problem is i have a dui/suspended license..... so someone else would have to drive and have the car covered under their insurance.

just a thought.

Comment

Working...
                              X