Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

NEED TICKETS TO 12/30 ROXY SHOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED TICKETS TO 12/30 ROXY SHOW

please hook a brother up, im looking for a ticket for myself and a ticket for a hot date ill have.... please please please if you have any extras of have friends bail, email me
    [email protected]

would make my 2005 and make the start of 06 freaking great!

oh, did i say... PLEASE!!!!
    thanks
    =D
    -t

Whats up T? Hows it hangin? I might have 1. Im not sure though. I wont find out for sure until the next couple of weeks. Its been a while. Peace.

Comment

wow the roxy show sold out already? well at least they are playing two nights.

Comment

re: NEED TICKETS TO 12/30 ROXY SHOW

right on meeps... thanks for looking into it and trying to take care of little ol' me =D

highly appricated

let me know about any developments, and ill do the same for you

looks like both shows are already sold out... im a dope, i should had known.... the roxy is always packed for dredg and they are just getting bigger and bigger.....

as always, a river derci everyone
        -t

Comment

the show on the 31st is far from selling out. i would have a hard time believing that show will sell out 3 weeks in advance with the $25 charge.

Comment

hey... holy hell man, your right... i just searched 50 tickets for the 31st show and they were avalible.... looks like i have something for the folks to get me for xmas....

still would love to go to the 30th.... any extras out there =D

Comment

right definitely. well i still got a couple of friends that might go so i will let you know as well.

Comment

donka mucho donka mucho

that just sounds funny.

Added after 35 minutes:

just got 2 tickets on ticketmaster.com

looks like they got some credit card cancelations and some other bunk orders.... the tickets are getting speratticly released back onto ticketmaster.com

so, give it a try... and if it dosent work, keep trying sportaticly thoughout the week.

good luck and thanks everyone

lets turn this into the DEC. 30th ROXY MEET UP THREAD.....

if you want info as to where to park near the ROXY for FREE let me know.... ill let you in on a secret.

Comment

well, spill then.

Comment

okey dokie....

there is only one.... ONE street anywhere near the roxy that allows parking..... you cant park there over night, but you can park there until something like 7am....

you keep going on sunset PAST the roxy heading up the strip towad the key club.... go past the key club to the next light, DOHENY... make a LEFT...

go down the doheny hill and make a right on CYNTHIA.... its i think the second street on the right....

so you end up walking up a hill for about 2 blocks, then down the sunset strip for 1 block.... but its free and very secure.... ive been doing it for 8 years now and havent had 1 problem... ever....

well, we did skinny dip in someones pool in their back yard in the middle of the night after a show and got the cops called on us... but we left before anything happened

and it was fun.

Comment

re: NEED TICKETS TO 12/30 ROXY SHOW

I will see you guys there. I can't effin wait. Second time I see Dredg. First time I see them headline. It should be an amazing show. What a way to end the year folks.

Comment

Working...
                      X