Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Anyone want/need tickets for dredg 12/8 in SF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want/need tickets for dredg 12/8 in SF

I have three extra tickets, didn't want them to go to waste, If your intersted drop me an e-mail, I'll sell 'em for whatever I got 'em

[email protected] and leave me your number so I can reach you faster (if you want ;-p )

Enjoy,
    TB

Oh, and just in case, I think the Fillmore is 18+ so check it out, Doors open at 7 and it's general admission, and I can't figure out who's playing with them, if anyone.

Fillmore is all ages, i believe

Comment

The openers are Julia Dawn and From Monument to Masses.

Comment

Someone earlier made a thread about beeing in need of a ticket.

You could contact him, assuming he didn't get one already.
        - -- --- ----

Comment

re: Anyone want/need tickets for dredg 12/8 in SF

DUDE I am looking for tix. I live in Los Gatos and have no problem of pickn em' up. I already sent you an email, with the wrong cell number...the correct one is 408-507-9245. I have been despritly looking for tix and have the money to pay for them. Also I will have plenty of the stickyst of the icky ...for returning the favor//// Thanks Again -Andrew aim :Norcal612

Comment

You could be a lucky dude.
            - -- --- ----

Comment

Congrats....now I'm gonna annoy you more than a normal telemarketer. :twisted:

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

:lol:
                Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Working...
                X