Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

stuttgart::nov::26::2005 (VISIONS 15th Anniversary)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stuttgart::nov::26::2005 (VISIONS 15th Anniversary)

Awesome show!

I buyed a red dredg shirt - black print: an owl, fir cones, and "soon this all will come to an end" (maybe im posting a photo later)

I was nearly the only person with a dredg shirt... :?

the (strange) tracklist:

Ode to the Sun - great start
    The Canyon behind her - Gavin crashed his slide guitar (2 strings)
    Same Ol' Road - Dino lost one of his sticks, then he played a few tacts with HiHat, until he could take another stick
    Of the Room ...not sure of this following ranking
    *Tanbark
    Sang Real
    Jamais Vu
    *Bug eyes
    *Yatahaze ...Im sure that was the last song

But the best was the ending:
    Dino played alone, while the drumset was removed piece by piece, until he only played keyboard .... nice fade-out!

The only thing i missed was "Stone by Stone" - I thought they would play this song, because it was published by VISION

THANKS for this great show, dredg!

*edit

Hey, Volvox. Thank you for the review and show info. Sounds like you had a great time . And, yeah, the drum takedown (when Dino keeps playing while the drum set is being taken apart) is great.

Comment

re: stuttgart::nov::26::2005 (VISIONS 15th Anniversary)

The last Song was Yatahaze not symbol song, they didn't even play this Song. The Show was good but the band seemed kind of nervous and stressed and I think they get bored of playing the same songs over and over. Didn't knew that drew has short hair now, after the show he chilled at the merch shop and nowbody recognized him, hehe. I was at the front and there were some Dredg fanatics, they jumped around like on drugs and screamed constantly, nice guys anyway. I thought about going to Aschaffenburg in 2 days but seeing dredg 4 times a year would make me a groupie .

Comment

Re: stuttgart::nov::26::2005 (VISIONS 15th Anniversary)

Hi Volvox,

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the show :-)

I was nearly the only person with a dredg shirt... :?
        I may have seen a few more, but not that many. However, during the show I was surrounded by people who knew all the lyrics by heart and sang along every song (like me, and believe me, I was completely hoarse yesterday - LOL!!!) :-D

Gavin crashed his slide guitar (2 strings)
        In Berlin, he had difficulties with the microphone stand, because one of it's screws loosened again and again ;-)

The only thing i missed was "Stone by Stone" - I thought they would play this song, because it was published by VISION
        Yes, I was also hoping that they would play it.

Again, I am glad that you had a great time.

Sandra

Comment

Re: re: stuttgart::nov::26::2005 (VISIONS 15th Anniversary)

Originally posted by psycadelic
          The last Song was Yatahaze not symbol song, they didn't even play this Song.
          Thats right, i always mix them up ops:

Damn, if i had knew that Drew was at the merch shop, i would have been there, too....

Comment

re: stuttgart::nov::26::2005 (VISIONS 15th Anniversary)

I was scared of all those weird "turbojugend" guys. Didn't knew that turbonegro has such a big fanbase in Germany. These strange dressed people were all over the place, like an army......reminded me of HJ or FDJ har har har

Comment

Turbojugends are hilarious.. And Turbonegro rocks hehe

Comment

Ooops, I just forgot "bug eyes" and "tanbark" :mrgreen:

I think they played the same list like in Berlin - so just compare...

Comment

Update:

heres some pictures from the radio station, which supported the festival. some are really cool, reflecting what dredg is like - typically

sad: Dino is missing :cry:

Comment

Working...
                  X