Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

New Year's Eve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well the only difference is that division day is playing friday and day one symphony is playing saturday. simply because of that would it merit "very special guests" on saturday and not friday? again they might have just forgot to put that for firday night or since its new years eve it might lead me to believe that there might be something really extra??

Comment

(shrugs). Dunno what to tell ya. You gonna be at the show?

Comment

Originally posted by zah
        (shrugs). Dunno what to tell ya. You gonna be at the show?
        well definitely going the 30th and thinking about going 31st as well. just depends if any plans show themselves or not... :-)

Comment

Heh. Awesome. Well, if you go to the show on the 31st, I guess you'll find out who the "very special guests" are.

Why can't "California" mean Chicago?

Comment

i think they aren't selling much for the new year's eve show. they posted ANOTHER bulletin.

Dredg is playing in Los Angeles on New Year's Eve...who's coming?

Dec. 31, 2005
            The Roxy Theatre
            9009 Sunset Bl.
            Los Angeles, CA 90069
            P: 310 278-9457
            Buy and sell tickets online for concerts, sports, theater, family and other events near you from Ticketmaster.

Comment

Hmmm. Wish I could go.

Comment

i don't know how that show couldn't sell out. the fact that there are still tickets left leads me to believe that there must be a bunch of people suffereing from comas..,
                Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                you're pretty narcissistic
                enjoy that, nobody else does.
                Originally posted by Madklikor
                You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

It could just be that there are a million other shows/parties going on NYE. I mean, people are still crazy, but ya know.

Comment

shrug i suppose so. oh well, i'm sure it will sell out, if not close to sell out, and it'll be amazing....and i want audio
                    Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                    you're pretty narcissistic
                    enjoy that, nobody else does.
                    Originally posted by Madklikor
                    You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Ditto.

Comment

so . . . these shows are coming up . . . who's going? i'll be there the 30th.

and merry xmas everyone!!!
                        Originally posted by kata rokkar
                        Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

what's up guys. im new to this board but not to dredg. i might have an extra pair of tickets for the 31st show that i'm willin to let go for face value (25 a pop). it's gonna be 30 at the door, and about 32 each if you go through tm. hit me up if any body's interested. cheers!

Comment

Working...
                          X