Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

London 7/7 show finally rearranged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London 7/7 show finally rearranged

Already mentioned this in the Germany thread, but let's just get it out in the open confirmed:
    ...We are writing to inform you that DREDG on 07/07/2005 has been
    postponed. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE VENUE HAS ALSO ALTERED

The event will now take place on 06/12/2005 at Mean Fiddler
    London.

The tickets will remain valid for the new date and venue or face value
    refunds are available on return of the tickets. All refunds will need to
    be claimed by 29/11/2005.

We advise that all tickets are returned to us by secure mail to See Tickets,
    The Hollows, St. James Street, Nottingham, NG1 6FJ, with a copy of this E-mail.

If you have not received your ticket(s) and you wish to claim a refund,
    please reply to this e-mail...
    wooh!

Yeah, looking forward to this. Looks like I'll be living there by then now... if only it had worked out like this before the last time I'd have been able to stay for Thrice.

Comment

Made my day receiving that e-mail!!!
      Loss of a Child on myspace

Lost Children Net Label - Free Instrumental/Post-Rock Downloadable Albums and EPs

Comment

Awesome

I wonder who the support will be...

Comment

Amazing! I can't wait! I was just beginning to contemplate getting a refund on my tickets as well. Finally gonna get to see dredg.

Comment

Can't wait for this... who's supporting? or are they the supporting act?
            (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

Oh great...the timing is amazing- 6th December 2005= Our 25th wedding anniversary....now how do I frame this question

'Sorry love, that second honeymoon in somewhere nice and hot we are planning, can we put it off so I can go to a concert?'

or

'I believe London is LOVELY at the time of year!!'

Somehow, if I want this marriage to last another 25 years, I don't think I'm going to be there :-(

BTW, to anyone who may be travelling to the gig and staying in London for a day or two, the following night, Porcupine Tree are playing at the Shepherds Bush Empire..

Comment

Re: re: London 7/7 show finally rearranged

Originally posted by barneystorm
                BTW, to anyone who may be travelling to the gig and staying in London for a day or two, the following night, Porcupine Tree are playing at the Shepherds Bush Empire..
                Wow!.. I will have to find someone to go to London with for sure!

Comment

The Fucking Champs are on on the same night as Porcupine Tree, too. I think I'm choosing the latter as I saw PT not long ago in Manchester. £17 compared to £7 for a band I haven't seen before..

Comment

re: London 7/7 show finally rearranged

I thought the 7/7 gig was re-arranged for the 20th September. I had a ticket for the 7/7 gig but it was cancelled and I was in America on the 20/9 so I assumed I'd missed it. They were supporting Thrice. Was I dreaming?

Comment

They did support Thrice but as it was a different headliner the old tickets weren't valid and the original gig was still down as postponed. This new date on the 6th December means your original tickets are valid.

Lost Children Net Label - Free Instrumental/Post-Rock Downloadable Albums and EPs

Comment

Because I wasn't going to be in the country and neither were the other 4 people who had tickets we gave them to a friend and she used two of them at the gig on the 20th and missed Dredg! A different friend took the other tickets but I'm not sure if he used them or not as I've not spoken to him since I've been back. Will more tickets be available or will it just be old ticket holders only??

Comment

More tickets are available, gigsandtours.com and from the meanfiddler website, I think they are still on sale.

Comment

Re: re: London 7/7 show finally rearranged

Originally posted by barneystorm
                            Oh great...the timing is amazing- 6th December 2005= Our 25th wedding anniversary....now how do I frame this question

'Sorry love, that second honeymoon in somewhere nice and hot we are planning, can we put it off so I can go to a concert?'

or

'I believe London is LOVELY at the time of year!!'

Somehow, if I want this marriage to last another 25 years, I don't think I'm going to be there :-(

Dang, 25th? You might be the oldest dredg fan on here
                            - -- --- ----

Comment

I'm thinking of taping this show. I've never been to the venue, can anyone tell me what the venue is like? and whether there's a chance of getting a mic in? Thanks
                              (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

Working...
                              X