Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Fletcher's, Baltimore, MD , United States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fletcher's, Baltimore, MD , United States

Set: Symbol Song, Same Ol Road, Ode To The Sun, Bug Eyes, Planting Seeds, It Only Took A Day, Sanzen, Sang Real, Hungover On A Tuesday, Triangle, Of The Room, Tanbark, Jamais Vu, (The Ornament), The Canyon Behind Her, Yatahaze, 90 hour Sleep

Notes: Opening act: Circa Survive and Day One Symphony. After Ode to the Sun, Dino and Drew swap instruments for bit, and the crowd is told "this is a new Reality Show", Dino is horrible on the bass. During The Canyon Behind Her, Dino and Drew played some football while playing the song.
    - Jon

----------------------------------------
    Originally posted by gderd
    dredg is the music I always searched for, the music that keeps in your mind the whole time, the music you remember when you're doing everything, it's the different music. the heart music
    ----------------------------------------

Re: Fletcher's, Baltimore, MD , United States

Best dredg show I've ever been to. If any of the tapers who were there that night are still out there, please share this!
    Also to be noted, the drum-machine wasn't working for "Sang Real" so they played a slower version that sounds like the acoustic one. I think they also played a piece of "Three-Legged Horse," but it was a long time ago.

And local band The Mayan Factor actually opened but had their set cut short by dredg's tour manager I believe.
    Originally posted by Gnomad
    How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

Working...
    X