Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

The Catalyst, Santa Cruz, CA, USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Catalyst, Santa Cruz, CA, USA

Set:

Notes: Played with the Chevelle and Vendetta Red. Drew said they were playing all new songs because they were touring where people had never heard of them before, so it didn't really matter that they didn't play old favorites. He promised to get more old ones in later though. The crowd definitely was the most energetic for dredg, leaving Chevelle and Vendetta Red in the dust. After they played, the band hung out at the bar for a long time, except for Gavin who left with his family.
    - Jon

----------------------------------------
    Originally posted by gderd
    dredg is the music I always searched for, the music that keeps in your mind the whole time, the music you remember when you're doing everything, it's the different music. the heart music
    ----------------------------------------

Re: The Catalyst, Santa Cruz, CA, USA

This was my first dredg show. Actually, they played Canyon in the set, it wasn't all new songs.

All it took was seeing Canyon live and I decided right there that this was my favorite band.

Comment

was that the tour they were opening with canyon or was that the deftones tour? that was awesome.

Comment

I think they were opening with Canyon on this tour.

Comment

Working...
        X