Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

West Des Moines Dredg Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Des Moines Dredg Show

Seen everyone else ask if people are going to the shows where they live so I thought I would see if there is anyone who lives near here who are going.
    sigpic
    We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
    happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

re: West Des Moines Dredg Show

I plan on going but I haven't bought a ticket. I am currently in Ames going to ISU. I haven't heard any of the other bands who are playing but I can't turn down a chance to see dredg. How are the other bands anyway?

Comment

Coheed is ok, blood brothers is good, I don't know about mewithoutyou.
      sigpic
      We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.

Comment

Show is tonight, wish me luck on taping.
        sigpic

Comment

dude, that avatar just makes all the posts a pain to read.
          words always ebbing, never flowing

Comment

hehe, I know, I will change it.
            sigpic

Comment

I personally love mewithoutYou. vocals are different, but it's some good music. And I've heard they are very tight live.
              - -- --- ----

Comment

re: West Des Moines Dredg Show

An amazing show.

An amazingly short show. (I was not impressed with Blood Brothers in the least, mewithoutyou was... something I'd have to hear on album first, and Coheed doesn't know how to mix their guitars properly, in my opinion.. but that's not why I'm here..)

I hope to high heaven they come back as either pre-headliner or headliner.

Welcome to Iowa dredg... you have fans here.

And of course in classic fanboy fashion I was hoping to shake a few band members hands and thank them for playing Canyon Behind Her, as well as for existing... but that was not to be. No worries though.

EDIT:: Oh yes, one other gripe, just to be complete on it- The Coheed and/or Blood Brothers fans were the most annoying people of all time. I don't like having to threaten children to stop jumping into me, but I had to tonight. I would expect a "dredg headliner" show to be of slightly different composition...
                extruded plastic dingus.

Comment

Great show, I didn't stick around for coheed though. Tried for a soundboard patch, got told no. Found Dino, had him ask the soundguy, the soundguy told him no too. tried to stealth film, hid in the dark back of the club with two friends in front of me to block everyone's sight of me, got the first song halfway taped and I think someone narced on me to someone who worked at the venue because I guy came up and made me turn it off. Never thought I would have so much trouble at the val air ballrooom, usually they are pretty cool. Dredg was great though.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X