Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Art & Soul Festival 9/3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re: Art & Soul Festival 9/3

Clickety click.

Comment

Re: re: Art & Soul Festival 9/3

Originally posted by ComfortingSilence
      Hey CAvis did you record the show?? Could I have a copy??
      check your PMs

Comment

right on man, nice. I'll post mine as well for a little while at least http://photobucket.com/albums/b318/ComfortingSilence/

guest password is dredg.

Ohh thanx CAvis!! I haven't heard of what you're talking about, but I'll look it up and get back to you.... Thanks again!! so were you one of those guys in the back with the whole camera set up goin' on?

Comment

Show was short and sweet. "When the Saints Come Marching In" was very cool, and very appropriate. "I fucked up. I forgot my drum thing, I'll be right back" was pretty sweet. I like not calling it his IPod too. Anyway, heard a little rumor while I was there....dredg fans may want to tune into Jimmy Kimmel on Thursday night. Looked ahead on my Tivo, and it wasn't listed, but I trust who I heard it from.

Comment

wow those looks great, thanks gnomad and ComfortingSilence for these awesome pics!

Comment

Actually, thank evilmonkey22... he took them, I just made them available to see.

Comment

Thanks for snapping the pictures, evilmonkey. And thanks, Gnomad, for posting them for all to see. Those pics made me smile galore.

Comment

Heh, I love the faces Dino made... it reminds me of when my brother plays video games.

Comment

re:

Heh. Dino's the man. I love watching him drum. He's so animated sometimes, and the energy just sorta comes off of him in waves.

Comment

Working...
                    X