Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

West Hollywood, CA - The Troubadour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: West Hollywood, CA - The Troubadour

Originally posted by Coquette612 View Post
    bringing Planting Seeds back.........nice!
    bringing back longer sets. awesome. i hope they do a full on headline tour after the rx bandits tour, so we can see play a good 90 min. or more. but like tombs said, dredg can only pull 100 fans a night haha.

Comment

Originally posted by sangreal314 View Post
      bringing back longer sets. awesome. i hope they do a full on headline tour after the rx bandits tour, so we can see play a good 90 min. or more. but like tombs said, dredg can only pull 100 fans a night haha.
      Yeah, 90+ minute sets are killer.

Well, here are some not so great pictures to tide us over until we get the recorded show. Enjoy.
      Elements of the past and the future combinin' to make somethin' not quite as good as either!

Comment

nice pics man, I was at both of those shows, was awesome, so you have a good audio recording of the show? Can't wait to hear it! Can you please let me know when you post it!! Thanks again!

Comment

shoot, sorry guys, I have a plan, and instead of waiting for the best mastered version of these 2 shows, I'm going to just "normalize" the 2 shows and put em up soon. Sorry for the delay, but I'm going to post 2 versions (1. normalized 2. mastered).

Again sorry for the wait...

My Skydrive:https://cid-efc3e98cdde49c31.skydriv....com/home.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by darshun View Post
            shoot, sorry guys, I have a plan, and instead of waiting for the best mastered version of these 2 shows, I'm going to just "normalize" the 2 shows and put em up soon. Sorry for the delay, but I'm going to post 2 versions (1. normalized 2. mastered).

Hooray!
            Thanks for recording and sharing
            Elements of the past and the future combinin' to make somethin' not quite as good as either!

Comment

No worries, as long as you put it out there, it will be much appreciated.

Comment

Fuck! Been busy, but here's the 5/22/09 show. I did a quick "normalize" version of this... enjoy

Comment

Fuck! Been busy, but here's the 5/22/09 show. I did a quick "normalize" version of this... enjoy
                  Thanks....! But where are you hiding it...?

ETA: Just kidding, found it on your lovely blog....thanks again! Can't wait to listen to it
                  Last edited by Slice; July 12, 2009, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Oh lord, I AM A BUFFOON! sp? Anyways, it's @ http://el1011.com/dredg.html

Hopefully the syntax is correct and you should be on your merry way!!!

Comment

Oh lord, I AM A BUFFOON! sp? Anyways, it's @ http://el1011.com/dredg.html

Hopefully the syntax is correct and you should be on your merry way!!!

Thanks!.......if you got the night after's 5/23 audio.....this would be much appreciated..... for my friend's HD footage......his audio turned out to be shit......

Comment

Working...
                      X