Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Cambridge, MA - Middle East Downstairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cambridge, MA - Middle East Downstairs

Torche are incredible. Their live show did suck though because of the vocals being drowned out.I am a fan though, so I know what he was singing.

Comment

I would excuse it if their vocals were drowned out by the soundguy, but they drowned themselves out. They kept asking for more vocals at the Des Moines show instead of lowering the guitar.
      Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
      Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Plus we get that complains after every show so far. So I get the impression that's the way they like it. Otherwise they would try and change something.
        Many friends yet still a loner...

Comment

I didn't like Torche at all. Very loud, very annoying. FMTM however, I really enjoyed. I picked up their newest CD at the show. Good stuff.

Dredg's performance was very satisfying. The new material sounds great live, especially Down To The Cellar/Horizon; Dino's improv on the pipes was sick. Overall, it was everything I expected from them and more.

Comment

Pansies. Loud = Awesome

Comment

Working...
            X