Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

9/3 Oakland - TBD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9/3 Oakland - TBD

That is the listing on the main tour page at dredg.com. Turns out this is going to be the Oakland Art and Soul Festival in Downtown Oakland. It is a 3 day festival going from Sat-Mon, and dredg will be playing on Saturday, on the 14th Street stage at 11:15 AM. Same day, same stage will be Hieroglyphics, Pinback, The Lovemakers, and Lyrics Born. $5 at the door gets you in.

sounds scrumtious to me. 5 dollars for at least a 45 minute set by dredg. I think ill go to oakland for that. But the TBD scares me. Hopefully ill be able to catch the santa barbara show as well.
    Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

i'm hopefully going to be able to make this. its going to suck getting up really early and driving from bakersfield though.

sittingsideways - if i go i'll bring you some cds to hold you over until the dvd is done. we are still waiting for a few sources to come together, but the finished product should be worth the wait.

Comment

alright man... MUCH appreciated. Yes, deffinitly going to suck getting up in the morning. I have to drive from san jo... not as bad, but still that means a 9am wake time and that sucks any day of the week.
        Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

Working...
        X