Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

How easy is it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How easy is it...

To actually talk to the guys before/after the set? Do they go out and about afterwards or is it usually in and out? I'm seeing them at a rather small venue so I'm assuming (from the stories I've heard) that they would be out talking to the crowd before or after but I wanna make sure to be on the lookout.

they talk to people before the shows. they are usually busy / getting ready...but they do relax and watch the opening bands and talk to people that approach them. most of the time, the crowd doesn't even know what they look like before they get on stage though, so it's rare to see them talking before the show, except to people they know / true fans.

after the show, during the meet and greet, it's easy to get up and talk to the band...but it's sometimes hard to get the words out. heh, don't want to act dumb in-front of your favorite band. ya know.
    Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
    you're pretty narcissistic
    enjoy that, nobody else does.
    Originally posted by Madklikor
    You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

you can ask drew...i always act dumb in front of my favorite band.
      http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

Yea, I know what they look like and everything, hopefully they're around. I'd like to get some insight and autographs

Comment

since you can get autographs after the show, if they'e doing the meet and greet, you may not want to ask them for autographs before the show. my friend got a poster signed before the show....so they're definetly cool with it....but, i dunno...i guess i just wouldn't want to bother them with stuff like that before, ya know?

do what you want, I'm not judging...just giving my opinion

Comment

I'm not sure there's a meet and greet but you're right I wouldn't want to put them in a weird spot and attract a crowd to them.

Comment

there's been a meet and greet at every show i've seen them at....i think it's almost standard for them on this tour...so though there's a slight chance they may not at the venue you're seeing them at, there probably will be one

Comment

myself and some other people smoked a couple of bowls with Drew in Maine last week. it was really fucking cool, but the best part is that after the initial moments, it didn't even matter about who he was, he was just another guy talking and interacting with the rest of us like we were anybody else.

after seeing them in Providence a few days ago, i did the whole stand in line for the meet n' greet thing, for the third time in a week. when i got to the front, the whole band recognized me, and stopped the movement of the line to talk to me and ask me how they played that night, and about the crowd, and the tour and some other stuff.

so to answer the initial question, once you get by that first moment, it's really fucking easy.

Comment

yah, that was fun to talk to them at providence. too bad i didn't know where you guys went for the hanging out w/Drew before the show...

shrug

Comment

I really want to know about the status on the art prints, I've been collecting and I have probably just enough room in my dorm to hang the 12 as a set. Guess I'll see tomorrow.
                    DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

Working...
                    X