Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Atlanta Show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta Show?

Did anyone record this show?

I was there and I'd like to have a copy of it. Audio or Video, it doesn't matter to me.

Any help would be most appreciated.

</p>

i didn't tape it. i don't have it. i have no control of it.

please continue to attack me for being an "elitist" at every comment i make, even if the intention of said comment is to be helpful. it just contributes to the perception us "elite tapers" have of the "general public."

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p082.ezboard.com/btraversing.showUserPublicProfile?gid=cavis@traver sing>CAvis</A> at: 5/31/05 1:57 pm

Comment

Re: ...

You elitist @#%$! How could you?! YOU SUCK! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO US?! WHY?!!??!

Actually, I don't care... I'm seeing them on the tour eventually, and there will be other shows. Copies of a show are all well and good, but it doesn't beat actually being there.

As for all the elitist crap... did you tape the show? No? Well then shut the @#%$ up, cause you really don't have a say in it. And yeah, this is directed at anyone that complains about people not sharing shows. If you want a to be let in on all of it, start learning how to properly record this stuff... maybe in the end, you'll figure out WHY tapers don't always like to share.

</p>

Comment

I honestly don't care if you've got every single show from this tour in hi-quality flac or whatever and don't want to share even a 30 second clip. It's when you come on here and decide to basically say "I've got all these shows, you can't have any!" just so you can get an ego boost, that's when I have a problem.

Just like that guy who had CWA about a week before the rest of us and was like "look what I got, it's in my audioscrobber, hahahaha.... ok well, maybe I'll play a song on my radio show".

</p>

Comment

Unknown

(This post is missing and can not be restored)

</p>

Comment

Working...
          X