Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Vancouver Canada Show!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vancouver Canada Show!

My buddies and I drove about 15 hours to Vancouver Canada just to see Dredg play... well ok so we did some partying too but it was based of the Dredg Show! Anyways it was an great concert... now i'm interested in another trip down south to see them play in Santa Barbra! Anyone interested in going?
    Many Friends Yet Still A Loner!

THIS TREAUSURE HUNT IS LIKE CRACK!

Yeah! Great show, i was there too... One small thing though, it was a small venue, but it could have been more people at that show. I was disappointed by the low turnout... Dredg deserves bigger crowds!

Comment

re: Vancouver Canada Show!

agreed, awesome show. nice to see them finally headline in vancouver rather than playing opening slots. i dunno if you you guys were in the same group, but i was surprised how many people from CA were at this show. as for disappointing crowds. it's not really a surprise, they don't exactly get airplay here. nor are any of the indie type mags picking up on them (yet).

Comment

i would be going to the SB show but its 21 and i'm 20. so now i think i'm going to go to the Tuscon, AZ show, especially now because of this:

Thursday September 1st, 2005 @ 5:00pm
        Zia Records
        3370 E. Speedway
        Tucson, AZ 85716
        ph: (520) 327-3340

Acoustic in-store baby.

Comment

God damnit... everyone but CA is getting new instore dates. I missed them the first time the did instores cause I was in Vegas. This hella sucks.

Comment

the CA weren't anything THAT special. electric sets. still very cool. they were only times they played Not That Simple in CA though. acoustic dredg is something totally different, something i must see.

Comment

re: Vancouver Canada Show!

Wow!! I'm shocked... sounds like a bunch of people went to that Vancouver show (me and my buddies werent the only ones from california!)... the venue was pretty small along with the crowd... but i could drink there so i was happy ( i was the guy singing along in the front row with a beer in each hand!) PLUS: I loved the set that they played that night... they mixed it up from the last 3 CD's! Well shit.. that santa barbra show is 21 and up... guess i wont be going to that one! Keep me posted on that Arizona show! Don't know if i'll be able to make another road trip this month with work and all but i never say never! I went to the In store concert @ Dimple Records the day CWOA was released and it was pretty awesome... the standing room SUCKED ( i think i was in the used cd section!) but they played like 7 songs off the new cd! I want them to come back to Norther Cal i'm already dieing for another show!!
              Many Friends Yet Still A Loner!

THIS TREAUSURE HUNT IS LIKE CRACK!

Comment

Working...
              X