Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

in store acoustic sets!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in store acoustic sets!!

im going to the nashville one, wandering what time i should get there by. (being has 6pm for listed time) im coming from Atlanta, so trying to plan it out. anyone else going? when are you getting to the store at?
    thanks

So, how is this whole acoustic in store set thing going to work out... do I just have to be at the store that day, no charge. Or is there going to be some sort of "cover" to attend?
    Originally posted by Ars Sycro
    I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

i was wondering that too.

Comment

there's hardly ever a 'cover" for these things....i'd say call the store a little closer to the date of the show and they can tell you what you need to know.
        http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

You may want to actually go in a few days early or the day before. What they usually do, if they feel it might be packed, is they give out wristbands or numbers and such to let only enough people in. Traditionally, as noclevername stated, there's practically never money involved in these things.

Comment

re: in store acoustic sets!!

Today I called the place they are playing in Nashville. It's going to be free, and it will likely be at 6 pm, but that could change. I sure as hell will be there, although parking may be a beast. I may park at Greet Stadium and walk.

Comment

i sure wish they did one in c-town. maybe theyll announce one.
              words always ebbing, never flowing

Comment

Working...
              X