Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

incubus tour...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• incubus tour...

dredg should get on it.

Why?

Comment

because otherwise they'd use that time to write another dumb album....and who wants that?
      Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
      you're pretty narcissistic
      enjoy that, nobody else does.
      Originally posted by Madklikor
      You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Originally posted by Gnomad
        Why?
        because i believe it would be the perfect tour for their "breakthrough". i've always thought they should open for incubus and this is the perfect tour. since incubus is playing smaller venues than usual.  but dredg would still gaina lot of new fans. i believe the incubus crowd would be very receptive to dredg.

Comment

well i'm glad you ran this by us, as unknown to most, this message board actually books dredg's tour schedual.  we'll get right on talking to mr. boyd and convince him and his group of rag-tag musical misfits that this is a stellar (like their song) idea

ps.  i'm full of shit

Comment

Originally posted by evasivetear
            ps.  i'm full of shit
            but you're fucking hilarious . . .
            Originally posted by kata rokkar
            Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

And they're going to tour on an album that is a year and a half old?

If/when dredg is going to "breakthrough," as you say, then they'll do it with new material. The decision not to do anything after releasing "Bug Eyes" pretty much cemented that fact.

Plus, I'm ready for new material. And we know that's the end all and be all of dredg land.  :roll:
              A one track mind in a one way town
              Let's go ahead and gentrify
              We let art die with robot minds
              Steal the brush and paint boundary lines

Comment

Man, I'm already craving new dredg.

I personally don't want dredg to get big under Incubus' shadow. I'd prefer they grew on their own in their own way. Incubus is just too big of a name and they'd just be forever labelled "sounds like Incubus"... they don't, so let's not have that happen.

Comment

Man, I'm already craving new dredg.

I personally don't want dredg to get big under Incubus' shadow. I'd prefer they grew on their own in their own way. Incubus is just too big of a name and they'd just be forever labelled "sounds like Incubus"... they don't, so let's not have that happen.
                  yeah, we all remember hoobustank . . . yeesh . . .
                  Originally posted by kata rokkar
                  Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

how those two ever toured together is beyond me.  ...beyond the whole them being 'friends' thing...

exec 1 - "hey i have an idea....here's a band that sound exactly like incubus...let's have them open for incubus!!!"

exec 2 - "won't the kids get tired of two bands that sound so much alike"

exec 1 - "have you listened to the radio in the last ten years!?"

exec 2 - "oh yeh!  i forgot they all have shit in their heads and pop-rocks up their ass!!!"

together - "bwa hahahahaha...let's go roll in our money"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Morph
                      And they're going to tour on an album that is a year and a half old?

If/when dredg is going to "breakthrough," as you say, then they'll do it with new material. The decision not to do anything after releasing "Bug Eyes" pretty much cemented that fact.

Plus, I'm ready for new material. And we know that's the end all and be all of dredg land.  :roll:
                      they have new songs. or they would have some by jan. it would be just like tours they did before, opening for deftones, chevelle, hoobastank, etc. remember how they used those tours to play the new songs?

Comment

they're writing new songs in between now - january.  they're hoping to go into the studio in february to record the album, according to dino after the first catalyst show....so as long as  they're still sticking to a similar plan, there'd be a conflict there

Comment

Dredg have already stated that they are done with BIG tours until summer 2007.  Right now their only focus besides the live album is the new album.

Comment

Originally posted by jsbedlam
                            Originally posted by evasivetear
                            ps.  i'm full of shit
                            but you're fucking hilarious . . .
                            I'll second that. Heh.

Comment

That would suck 'cause then I'd have to go to an Incubus show, which is something I don't care to do ever again since they totally began to suck with ACLOTM.
                              How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

Working...
                              X