Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Leitmotif rocked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leitmotif rocked

last nights concert kicked ass!!!!!!!   i tried to take video but it was all shaky and i ran out of disc really fast but toinight i am bringing my regular camera and getting some shots!!!!

see you all there!!!!

fuck yea yea yea yea
    play ketchup

shoot.
    http://www.lowercasenoises.com

Comment

yeah pretty much it didnt get taped cuase we all got told it wasnt uo to the band to have so many peopl tape the show, oh well maybe next time

Comment

Setlist: (i have it in my room, but I'm not positive on the order of the first few, since I'm not in my room)
        Tanbark Is Hot Lava
        Planting Seeds
        Ode To The Sun
        Catch Without Arms
        Stone By Stone
        Bug Eyes
        Sang Real

Then they ended the show with Leitmotif:
        Symbol Song
        Movement I
        Lechium
        Movement II
        Traversing (with some girl *i forgot her name* doing the vocals)
        intermission (yes, they literally just made the noise.... and then they did a little jam with Gavin singing some lyrics)
        Movement III (with Gus doing the opera vocals.... he also did a small part of an opera song before this)
        Penguins In The Desert
        Movement IV
        Yatahaze
        Movement V

Awesome show. Sucks it wasn't taped, though
        Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
        Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Ok, I was really jealous before but I tried not worry about since you guys were going to tape it... But now since that blew up I'm EXTREMELY jealous...

...Fuck the Catalyst!!!

Thanks for trying though guys. It's appreciated.
          Originally posted by Ars Sycro
          I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

What was up with all the bro-moshing going on? People moshed to things un-mosh-able.

Comment

Rats.

So wait... you're saying that there were too many people trying to tape...implying that if fewer people had come to tape they would have been allowed? What about El Cielo, are you guys still gonna try and tape that cookie?

Comment

Traversing (with some girl *i forgot her name* doing the vocals)
                Julia Dawn.

EDIT: I assume that Drew is probably giving her his bone.

intermission (yes, they literally just made the noise.... and then they did a little jam with Gavin singing some lyrics)
                Was that just "some jam," or maybe that which is to come?

Why couldn't Gavin get his spinny thing to work? Why didn't I get the lawn penguin? So many unanswered questions...

Comment

Very disappointed to hear it wasn't taped. I'd be interested in hearing a longer explaination.
                  I record dredg shows

Comment

Originally posted by Maxamor
                    What was up with all the bro-moshing going on? People moshed to things un-mosh-able.
                    I could not agree more. Especially since I was right next to the stage.

Originally posted by kerazzydave
                    Rats.

So wait... you're saying that there were too many people trying to tape...implying that if fewer people had come to tape they would have been allowed? What about El Cielo, are you guys still gonna try and tape that cookie?
                    I assume the number of people did not matter. evasive and hungover were some of the first into the venue and they were both told they couldn't have the equipment there.

Originally posted by Maxamor
                    Was that just "some jam," or maybe that which is to come?

Why couldn't Gavin get his spinny thing to work? Why didn't I get the lawn penguin? So many unanswered questions...
                    I don't know. I just found it odd that it was placed in the midst of Leitmotif.

And it did work a little bit when the other guys stopped playing, but it definitely failed when he gave the guy in the audience it to try. He couldn't even spin it around once.
                    Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                    Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Spinny Thing? Was this some sort of weird instrument or just some visual thing?

Comment

Spinny Thing? Was this some sort of weird instrument or just some visual thing?
                        I do believe it was an instrument to make the oscillation noise at the beginning of Leitmotif. It may have been used on the album, but I always thought that noise was digital...

Comment

Theramin?

Comment

It was not an electronic instrument. It was some type of diamond-shaped thing with a handle and he was swing it around in a circle in front of his body like a propeller.

Does the album use a Theramin in the intro?

Comment

From what I understand, the jam that was played was actually a new-song-in-progress.
                              Originally posted by Gnomad
                              I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
                              Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                              do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

Working...
                              X