Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

dredg @ the Metro in Chicago video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dredg @ the Metro in Chicago video

As promised:

I even got a new domain for the occasion. I thought it would be better to start a new topic, as the other one had gotten a little stale. I only have Ode to the Sun up now, but I should be able to add another every day or so if you are still interested. I even included an mp3.

hop

I can't get it to work. When I click on either mpg or mp3, a new window comes up and then closes immediately.

Comment

i always have to complicate things with flash. it should also open up your media player, but I just posted two hard links at the bottom of the page that you can right click/save as. let me know if that doesn't work.

Added after 3 minutes:

it didn't work for a second, but now it does.

Comment

re: dredg @ the Metro in Chicago video

Tremendous video dude, please post more I would definately be interested.

Comment

hey thanks a lot jef...now i don't feel as bad for missing the show.

looking forward to more...

Comment

I'm glad you liked it. I'll just roll through the setlist then. A couple are a little blurry as I was having slight problems with the focus, but for the most part, it only gets better.

Comment

Great vid, thanks!

Comment

Really nice cid, because also the sound quality is really great so thank you

Comment

jef: Thanks a bunch for sharing this. Looks and sounds pretty decent. I'm looking forward to seeing more. Also, loved the web page setup you did. Very nice. Thanks again.

Comment

hot off the presses:

same ol' road video/mp3

Comment

Thanks a lot! Very nice videos
                      Il picolait raide, le babouin!!

Comment

Same thing is happening to me, the window for same ol road opens then closes, and the window for Ode opens but gives me a "this page cant be displayed" thingy. Wheres those links you said were at the bottom?

Comment

Originally posted by Leitmotif612
                          Same thing is happening to me, the window for same ol road opens then closes, and the window for Ode opens but gives me a "this page cant be displayed" thingy. Wheres those links you said were at the bottom?
                          it works great for me in Firefox. I see what you're saying though when I used internet explorer

Comment

Ok, Ive got same ol road to work by changing the url to /roadmov manually, but Ode is still giving me a page cant be displayed.

Comment

Doesn't work for me in IE but works in Firefox.

Comment

Working...
                              X