Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Chuckles and Mr. Squeezy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gnomad
    replied
    Re: Album Discussion: Chuckles and Mr. Squeezy

I don't think I'm fat enough... that, and me shirtless is something no one wants to see.
    ---
    I think Ben Gibbard has some pretty great lyrics.

Leave a comment:

• halcyon712
    replied

Originally posted by CSpack View Post
    Friend of mine does extra work around the Bay Area, and got this casting call this weekend..

Casting Notice

Project Name: Dredg
    Project Type: Music Video
    Rate/Compensation: $50 Plus 3 Meals

Role Role Type Gender/Age/Ethnicities Description/Note
    3 - 4 Giant Pot-Bellied Men
    Featured Male / 18 to 80 / All Ethnicities Need some big men with rhythm and/or coordination enough to do an advanced hokey-pokey shirtless. Please only submit if this is something you are comfortable with. You may or may not be wearing a mask.

dredg + fat masked hokey pokey = pretty awesome
    DAMN IT! I wish I was a fat guy that lived there! I would TOTALLY do the hokey pokey shirtless with a Chuckles mask on camera!

Leave a comment:

• AnewKINDofFEELING
    replied

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree View Post
    But I consider the lyrics on "PPD" to be nothing short of ideal for that record, so I don't really understand the animosity towards that release. That's for another thread, though.
    There are some weak spots on it, but I enjoy them overall. I think the exact opposite is true of CAMS.

Leave a comment:

• halcyon712
    replied

I hold absolutely no animosity towards Pariah. I think it was an amazing album, and amazingly written. Definitely right after El Cielo in my book.

Leave a comment:

• CSpack
    replied

Friend of mine does extra work around the Bay Area, and got this casting call this weekend..

Casting Notice

Project Name: Dredg
    Project Type: Music Video
    Rate/Compensation: $50 Plus 3 Meals

Role Role Type Gender/Age/Ethnicities Description/Note
    3 - 4 Giant Pot-Bellied Men
    Featured Male / 18 to 80 / All Ethnicities Need some big men with rhythm and/or coordination enough to do an advanced hokey-pokey shirtless. Please only submit if this is something you are comfortable with. You may or may not be wearing a mask.

dredg + fat masked hokey pokey = pretty awesome

Leave a comment:

Working...
X