Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

B-sides, Rarities, Unreleased Material

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow.

yeah, i thought everyone had that.
    http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

• Here's a link.

Comment

• Wow... that was original. Good job, guys. I have never seen anything like that on this board before. Ever. Especially not in 2005.

So, can I start bugging rossimo for the demos he has? Since you want to open up the door, I figured I might as well...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gnomad
          Wow... that was original. Good job, guys. I have never seen anything like that on this board before. Ever. Especially not in 2005.

So, can I start bugging rossimo for the demos he has? Since you want to open up the door, I figured I might as well...
          Oh settle down, I couldn't help myself.
          sigpic
          We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
          Originally posted by auto-de-fe
          happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• Just a question: Is there a FLAC version of "on again/off again" ? (Or other FLAC b-sides between El Cielo and Catch Without Arms)

Comment

• Originally posted by Volvox
              Just a question: Is there a FLAC version of "on again/off again" ? (Or other FLAC b-sides between El Cielo and Catch Without Arms)
              Doubtful.

There wasn't even a good rip of "Stone By Stone", which is the best b-side of theirs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ooga
                Originally posted by Volvox
                Just a question: Is there a FLAC version of "on again/off again" ? (Or other FLAC b-sides between El Cielo and Catch Without Arms)
                Doubtful.

There wasn't even a good rip of "Stone By Stone", which is the best b-side of theirs.
                until someone pulled it from the visions sampler, that one was good.
                Originally posted by kata rokkar
                Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

• i have that sampler.

if you want a copy...just email the people at visions.  tell them you're interested in that back issue.  then, when they say 'just send us x amount of dollars for it....don't send them the money, they'll send the magazine out to you real quick..."
                  Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                  you're pretty narcissistic
                  enjoy that, nobody else does.
                  Originally posted by Madklikor
                  You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• or a check made out to "$x.xx"
                    Originally posted by kata rokkar
                    Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

• Originally posted by Ooga
                      Originally posted by Volvox
                      Doubtful.

I have a FLAC of that sitting on my external.  You have been misinformed, good sir.  I think there's a FLAC of "On Again, Off Again" too, but it may be a transcode that I haven't bothered testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by erikpemberton
                        I have a FLAC of that sitting on my external.  You have been misinformed, good sir.  I think there's a FLAC of "On Again, Off Again" too, but it may be a transcode that I haven't bothered testing.[/quote] the on again off again flac was a re master done of the best sounding mp3...

Comment

• Originally posted by hungover
                          the on again off again flac was a re master done of the best sounding mp3...
                          Yes, that.  Thank you for reminding me.

Comment

• FLAC?..what?

is it gonna be ON AGAIN any time soon?
                            allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

• Re: CLICK HERE FOR B-SIDES AND UNRELEASED MATERIAL

Kyle, were you ever able to get my mix to work?

Comment

• Re: CLICK HERE FOR B-SIDES AND UNRELEASED MATERIAL

hmm..no..I'd have to reinstall Winamp suppose. But it was fucking with my PC the last time I had it so..dunno if that's a wise move.
                                allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X