Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

why not this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why not this?

How come you don't have the inclusion of the the in-between instrumentals, such as birds, or miles, those are actual songs, that were played live, heh.

</p>
    OutlierAudio

Re: why not this?

they are not though....

I had talked with gavin and mark at one point in 2001, and they had been putting some weird sounds in between songs live and at the end of shows and what not....but, when i asked them about the songs they just said they were filler for the shows, and were not really songs at all. The fact of the matter is, those types of filler tracks are just tooo hard to keep track of really, cuz your 'casual' fan isn't going to know what they are, and therefore you're gonna have all this confusion concerning it....so, with that being said, i just plan to stick with Actual Songs...but i do always keep the instrumentals that are included on albums and whatnot....

Thanks again for the suggestion....

</p>
    - Jon

----------------------------------------
    Originally posted by gderd
    dredg is the music I always searched for, the music that keeps in your mind the whole time, the music you remember when you're doing everything, it's the different music. the heart music
    ----------------------------------------

Comment

I head otherwise....

After speaking to drew about it previously, he said different, but they were included within set lists (print outs/written), I do agree that they could be just considered filler tracks though.

</p>
      OutlierAudio

Comment

Re: why not this?

Originally posted by apenguininthedesert
        How come you don't have the inclusion of the the in-between instrumentals, such as birds, or miles, those are actual songs, that were played live, heh.

</p>
        Mainly because I didn't allow it. Partly because I did allow it.
        IF CAPS-LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL THEN I MUST BE CRUISE CONTROL FOR CRUISE CONTROL.

Comment

Working...
        X