Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Interview with West from A Whisper in the Noise.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview with West from A Whisper in the Noise.

I think it's pretty great he took over his old school...

Good fucking band.
    sigpic
    We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
    happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

Thanks..never heard of Hanska to be honest..must be outstate mn.

I was to interview the band once on KFAI..sadly, it never happened (long story on my part why). I remember hearing them back in 2002 for the 1st time and thought they sounded like classical music but with Bono singing. The Ours song MEDICATION has a part in it that sounds nearly the same as one of their songs.

Kyle
      allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

re: Interview with West from A Whisper in the Noise.

A Whisper In The Noise, the support band on Arab Strap's current tour of the US, were attacked two nights ago at the Seattle leg of the tour...

Arab Strap support act attacked in Seattle
        Artists: Arab Strap
        A Whisper In The Noise, the support band on Arab Strap's current tour of the US, were attacked two nights ago at the Seattle leg of the tour.

The pair played the Neumos in Seattle on March 28th, but as AWITN were packing away their gear, they were approached by two men, who were reportedly drunk or drugged. Arab Strap had just left the venue when the men tried to steal equipment from AWITN and break their way into their van. When prevented from doing so, one attacker punched the band's tour manager, knocking out his front teeth, while the other pulled a knife and attempted to slash the van's tyres. They fled before police arrived.

AWITN's tour manager commented: "They had a knife drawn and demanded equipment, then the other guy sucker-punched me. As they ran away they were shouting, 'Welcome to Seattle, motherfuckers!'"

Sounds like a regular evening in Glasgow to me. Anyway, should any US readers have any information whatsoever, they should call the Seattle Police Department on 206-684-4300.

How fucked up is that?!

Looking forward to the show friday at the entry. I hope they're ok.

Comment

and just because this band needs to be heard...

Comment

Working...
          X