Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

my song on youtube...!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my song on youtube...!

Here is a song i have been working on. Hope you all will listen and give me some feed back. Its not so much a song you could actually write words too (unless you worked out a few parts)..its more so a song i wrote on my guitar---because when i'm playing alone i like creating stuff like this....

So let me know what you all think...thanks =)

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Added after 25 minutes:

and yes that is the dredg penguin T i have on...!

*I also edited the link April 1st to the newer version I have up.
    'What man has made of man' - Wordsworth: Lines Written in Early Spring

re: my song on youtube...!

good job man.....I think its a little rough in parts, especially when when you finger tap fast, but i actually like the premise.... kinda of toolish, kind of dredgish( a little) but with I would definately see myself wanting to collaborate if it was possible.... oh well......

Comment

wow, good stuff man, thanks for sharing!
      Originally posted by kata rokkar
      Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

pretty cool! has a lot of potential. i liked it
        - -- --- ----

Comment

Aside from the parts that sound like you missed something that is and awsome song, I love the intro riff.
          Originally posted by Gnomad
          Semen and anger... definitely dredg fans.
          Originally posted by noclevername
          stretch marks are a big ol cosmic thumbs up.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback =).

Yeah it definately has a lot of work to do. I already have a newer version of it up...but its definately fun to play and a start so I can go from there I guess. haha

Thanks!
            'What man has made of man' - Wordsworth: Lines Written in Early Spring

Comment

Working...
            X