Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Dredg helped me lose +90 pounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dredg helped me lose +90 pounds

I'm serious, a few years ago I weighed 213 and I started listening to Dredg and Leitmotif was my official 'jump around and act stupid' cd so I would listen to that cd and exercise in my room everyday and I lost a shit ton of weight. So if it wasn't for Dredg i'd still be a fat loser. Anyways, none of your probably care but things are so much better in my life because of Dredg. Dredg changed my life!

re: Dredg helped me lose +90 pounds

Good for you man. That's a lot of weight.

Comment

dredg helped gavin lose a couple of pounds too I bet

Comment

It was all the touring and partying earlier on that packed on the pounds. But damn boy I'll tell ya from 01-now he's dropped like 60 pounds.

Comment

sitting around smoking pot and listening to dredg has probably caused me to gain as much....awesome.
          http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

congratulations! that's awesome!...hooray for dredg being able to help!

Comment

haha, no having the money to afford Coke instead of weed is what helped Gavin lose that weight.

Comment

wow...how unnecessary.
                http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

so the meaning of dredg is true.... changing....

Comment

Originally posted by noclevername
                    sitting around smoking pot and listening to dredg has probably caused me to gain as much....awesome.
                    The munchies... I can relate. I dont gain weight tho. Not even when I ate 46 fun size butterfingers, 6 slices of pizza, a quesadilla, and a large bowl of icecream while listening to dredg for two hours on saturday. (Ya I actually kept count of the amount I ate. I like to impress myself).

Lets just say that the next day when I was listening to dredg on the pot, wasnt as much fun as the day before.
                    (Anyone see the end of the Steve-O dont try this at home volume 2 tour video... If you have kudos points and you know just what I mean)

Added after 2 minutes:

hmmm... I wonder if smoking weed is considered the steriod use of the competitive eating circuit.
                    His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

unless you're really short that seems like an unhealthy amount of weight to lose.

Comment

That's awesome man, good for you

It's kind of funny atually, I was listening to Movement I: @45ºN. 180ºW the other day, and my friend came over. Once he heard it, he started dancing :roll:

Comment

Well, I'm about 5'8 and I weigh 128 and that's about where I am suppose to be. I'm just 16 and my dad is pretty short he's only 6'1. It's annoying how I get a bunch of crap from my parents though. They think I am doing drugs because I lost so much freaking weight so fast.

Comment

Working...
                          X