Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Hostel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hostel

Anyone else see this flick?

Pretty damn disturbingly graphic, but very enjoyable.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

it was pretty gory for sure, but not a bad flick . . . i just keep wondering what parts were "based on actual events"
    Originally posted by kata rokkar
    Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

I think it could have been way better, there weren't enough crazy twists or a mind blowing ending. Not a bad movie at all, not as gory as it was made out to be. (in my home town I was told people left the theater vomiting, then when I saw it I thought it wasn't even equal to the gore or the idea behind Saw or Saw II. I figured it would surpass those. I recently read that the writer/director of Saw is working on a new project that he thought was "the most disturbing thing I've ever read" which really scares me.
      DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

You guys have any recent recommendations in the horror genre?

I thought Wolf Creek was pretty good.
        The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

The Hills Have Eyes looks like it could possibly do well. You never know when seeing these trailers though. I'd have to see it before knowing for sure. Honestly I haven't really liked the horror genre in the past 5 years or so. I think the Saw series is the best as of late, not that I consider it "horror" its more of a creepy suspense.
          DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

I thought Hostel was terrible. It wasn't as goreful as I had hoped, and beyond that, the movie just blew.

Wolf Creek was WAY better.

Comment

Working...
            X