Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

HELP! strange folder issue!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! strange folder issue!!

so the folder that contains all of the dredg songs on my computer (including live audio, vids, rare songs & whatnot) will not open . . . every time i try to open the folder to drag the tracks into a playlist or anything, i get a windows error reporting pop up and it closes . . . what the hell am i gonna do???

anyone who can help me will be rewarded with my utmost appreciation of your kindness . . . and my 1st born . . .
    Originally posted by kata rokkar
    Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

There's only one way to solve this: give your soul and a chocolate chocolate chip cookie to Satan.

In all seriousness, I don't know how to help you. What does the error say? Also - this may seem obvious but... - have you tried restarting your computer?

Comment

i think satan's already got a room reserved for me, so i doubt i'd get much for my soul . . . the cookie might help though . . .

it doesn't really give me info on the error, it just pops up and asks me if i'd like to report the error . . . and restarting does nothing . . . thanks for the thought though!

it's strange, it's the only folder on my comp that's acting like this . . . must've had someone get angry at me on soulseek?
      Originally posted by kata rokkar
      Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

I don't know you use to play music, but can you right click the folder and play the files in your media player? I have winamp, and I can right click the folder and select "Play in winamp" .. maybe you could still listen to your music this way.

That is indeed a weird problem, though
        - -- --- ----

Comment

Working...
        X