Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

UNDO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks numbskull!

Go me for being impatient. I will definetly check them out.
    Save your stories cause they're all the same
    You've had your glory
    Throw it all away
    If you don't you will never change cause
    Give it time and watch your fame decay

Comment

re: UNDO

I'm quite sure they are from 2004.

Comment

cool. thanks
        Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
        you're pretty narcissistic
        enjoy that, nobody else does.
        Originally posted by Madklikor
        You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

dammit . . . forgot to thank you guys for those tracks . . . i've been looking for them for quite some time!!!

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!! !!
          Originally posted by kata rokkar
          Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

yeah me too, i really was trying quite a while to get those damn songs - and i really dig them ...

SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Comment

Re: UNDO

Bumpin.

Just because. More people need to know about Undo. Unfortunately, the sample tracks on their site are no longer there, but the myspace page appears to be active. Last login was just a couple days ago. Or a few. Who cares. But music is up there as well. If you ain't heard em, give em a listen.
              A vest has no sleeves.

Comment

i don't care for undo as much as woven...but i still like them a lot.

glad to see prickly pear make the transition from an undo song to a woven song
                Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                you're pretty narcissistic
                enjoy that, nobody else does.
                Originally posted by Madklikor
                You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Originally posted by evasivetear View Post
                  glad to see prickly pear make the transition from an undo song to a woven song
                  agreed! that was always one of my faves.

Comment

ory is planing on releasing the remastered undo album in the near future...

Comment

sweeeeet!

Comment

i honestly have never heard any of the Undo material...

Comment

i'll up it later for you if no one else does.

Comment

almost forgot . . . here ye go!

Comment

you da man

Comment

RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE...

OK so a press release from earlier this year.

Originally posted by Mi2N.com
                                FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

As the lines between electronica and Indie become increasingly blurred, a new generation of recording artist is emerging. Neither exclusively organic nor exclusively electronic, these artists are redefining the parameters of modern music. UNDO find themselves at the helm of this burgeoning movement, with generous helpings of both live and acoustic elements, UNDO are poised and set to release their debut album “As Always But Never Before.”

As Indie rock moves from the fringe of the music industry and into the mainstream, there is a growing interest in up-and-comers. These are the bands defining the next generation of Rock and Roll. But today’s music fans don’t want polished, pre-fab pop stars; fans are looking for honest, organic rock from real musicians unafraid to experiment and take artistic chances.

UNDO is precisely this; a sparse electro-sonic duo - Los Angeles natives Ory Hodis and Mike Jerugim. Their sound, pushes the envelope of what audiences have heard – collecting and repackaging sounds into melodic, sultry, and intricate compilations – and held together by an underlying emotional base.

Hodis and Jerugim have been childhood friends, playing music together since junior high-school. Armed with an electric guitar, a digital keyboard and a four-track recorder, the young musicians experimented on their first “weird” recordings together, using electric shavers and variable tape speeds. Hodis and Jerguim’s taste for the strange-but-beautiful carried over into college and life thereafter, learning how to produce and engineer recordings and compose computer music. The seminal move in both their careers was when both returned to Los Angeles in 1998 to join LA based electronic-alternative-rock band Woven, with Hodis on vocals and guitar, and Jerguim on keyboards, who later were signed to Interscope Records in 2001.

In 2004, Jerugim left Woven to pursue an independent artist and producing career, releasing two albums under the name of Ruger Seeds, and producing artists That Noise, Tra La La, Fuzzy Dunlop and Michael Bishop. Hodis remained a member of Woven, which he still is today, while also maintaining his solo projects.

In 2006, UNDO came together again, finally with the time to dedicate to its growth and full-development. Since then, Hodis and Jerugim have compiled, remixed, and mastered five years worth of material, and they are eager to unleash their product out into the world.

UNDO have created a masterpiece of Indie electronica tunes for the modern listeners discerning ear. “As Always But Never Before” simply has pedigree.

TRACKLISTING: 1. Five Minutes 2. Limbox Inwaiting 3. This Hollow Backdrop 4. Why Didn’t I Know 5. Oak Tree 6. Debu Debu 7. You Carry Odd Tick, Love 8. Tungsten 9. Stay As You Are 10. Where Was That, I Forgot 11. We Will Blow Your Speakers

To download “As Always But Never Before” please visit: http://tinyurl.com/yzpwmjw

For more information on UNDO please visit:
                                www.myspace.com/undosound / www.undosound.com
                                And sure enough, the link works. It's the album, which is made up (mostly) of songs from Demo 1 and (some) Demo 2. Track 8., Tungsten, is the song As Always, But Never Before from Demo 1. The .zip file contains the LP cover art (which is pretty awesome -- it beats the random digital art I used for the two demos), too.
                                Last edited by Fawst; November 12, 2010, 10:00 PM.
                                A vest has no sleeves.

Comment

Working...
                                X