Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Check me out at Fancovers.com...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check me out at Fancovers.com...

Well, as you all know, Traversing did a dredg cover contest a while back and we voted upon a winner and such... And within that thread somebody brought to my attention of this www.fancovers.com website. Last month I listened to most of the covers and to be honest none of the really stood out as great. So this month I decided that I would enter it just for fun to see how I would do, and anybody on this board with musical ability I recommend you do the same... plus it's kinda fun...

Either way, I did an acoustic cover of the Deftones "Minerva". My artist name is Circadia if you would like to check it out. I'm currently in 2nd, and wouldn't mind getting first... lol.

So please give it a listen (vote 5 stars!!! lol) and if you're able to, enter it your self. The prizes you win are lame, but it's still fun...
    Originally posted by Ars Sycro
    I have a type. I like hot bitches.

I don't think anybody cares but I'll post this anyway... lol

So I ended up getting like 5th in the month of January with that "Minerva" cover... not bad I guess. I'd done better if I could sing...

Well anyway. I decided to do another one and I'm currently in 1st. I did an acoustic cover of "Ever" by Team Sleep. It's not great but whatever... It was fun...

...It really amazes me how much some of those covers in the top 5 suck...

Comment

Ever is probably my favorite TS song.
      DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

I actually liked that Special K cover.. even though the backup vocals were horrible.. hehe

OSC your cover was pretty good too.. but I'm not a big TS fan.. Your vocals fit really well though I think

Comment

Sounded good. I think it's funny that the Muse cover is number 2. It wasn't very good haha. fun site
          - -- --- ----

Comment

Hahahah, I just listened to that Muse cover.. my god.. That's hilarious

Comment

Yeah, so I'm still stuck in second place behind that horrible Muse cover... SHIT!!! I really don't care about what people think of the song, it just pisses me off that something that bad is above something I did that I think sounds WAY better... :x

So I guess I'm going to give my self 5 stars...

...and give that Muse guy a 1 star...

that should do it... :twisted:

Comment

i voted for you man!
                Originally posted by kata rokkar
                Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

Working...
                X