Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

David Gilmour in Amsterdam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Gilmour in Amsterdam

David gilmour is playing a show in amsterdam while I am gonna be in Amsterdam. That so kicks ass, I am so there.
    sigpic
    We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
    happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

high five!
    http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

heh, 115 euro per ticket because I found out late, have to pay through thrid party ticket service.
      sigpic
      We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.

Comment

Oh my god! That is so bad ass. I hope to god that he plans on tour in the US. I'd be there is a damn heartbeat.

When are you going? You should write a little review when you get back.

[edit] Come to find out he IS playing in the US also, here are some dates...

I live in central missouri and I'm going to try to make it up to the Chicago show in april.

Thanks for the heads up Buddy, this could be my once in a life time chance to see my idol...

[/edit]
        Originally posted by Ars Sycro
        I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

If it works out buying the ticket from this company I will tape the show. Might not turn out great though because I will be tripping on amsterdam mushrooms.
          sigpic

Comment

If you could tape this show I would be eternally grateful. Tripping or not, I would love to see a video of this if you wouldn't mind...

Comment

Fuck yeah, it cost me 300 dollars but I got tickets. 10th row center. Gonna tape this show, hopefully it turns out good but I am gonna have so much fun.
              sigpic

Comment

thats awesome, man. i may try to make it to the chicago date as well.
                http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

I'd love to see him in Chicago if I could make the trip. He's also playing Radio City Music Hall in NYC 3 days after the big Dream Theater show there. Let us know how your tape comes out, let us know

Kyle
                  allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

Yeah, so I'm going to go see David Gilmour tomorrow night in Chicago... Woot Woot!!! I'm so fucking excited. Did any of you happen to get tickets to that show?!?!

Comment

I spent enough on the a'dam ones so nope.
                      sigpic

Comment

went to chicago myself - taped both nights. anyone on hear get a recording that is up for an old school trade? i prefer DAT if possible. best to all! PM me if you want.

peace,
                        ts

Comment

Re: David Gilmour in Amsterdam

Originally posted by One Second Clubber View Post
                          Yeah, so I'm going to go see David Gilmour tomorrow night in Chicago... Woot Woot!!! I'm so fucking excited. Did any of you happen to get tickets to that show?!?!
                          FYI. This was the greatest show I've ever seen in my entire life!!!

Comment

the show in amsterdam was quite nice.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, making this idea into a thread...

...though it will get buried by my nostalgia brigade...

Comment

Working...
                              X