Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Where did Sans Seraph go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where did Sans Seraph go?

Originally posted by apenguininthedesert View Post
    I don't think that Shun album is going to happen.
    Why? Got any info?
    Originally posted by Gnomad
    How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

Last I heard is that they never made it to that booked studio time and they were going to record it all on their own but when that is TBD.
      OutlierAudio

Comment

Originally posted by apenguininthedesert View Post
        Last I heard is that they never made it to that booked studio time and they were going to record it all on their own but when that is TBD.
        Well shit. Hopefully it’ll still pan out.

::edit::

Damnit, I don’t think it’s gonna happen period. Billy commented on his original “teaser” Facebook post after someone asked ‘bout their studio time. No real details other than, “it sounded like a pretty good idea, but then turned into beatin’ a dead horse.”
        Last edited by Kyte30351; January 17, 2019, 12:59 AM.

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

Here's a reddit thread started by Billy White from last year with a lot of info: https://www.reddit.com/r/numetal/com...ist_from_shun/

Comment

Originally posted by aisle diver View Post
            Here's a reddit thread started by Billy White from last year with a lot of info: https://www.reddit.com/r/numetal/com...ist_from_shun/
            Well shit. I really wish I had known ‘bout this a year ago! Would’ve asked ‘bout the short-lived Sans Seraph reunion and what happened with his last project Stella Neuvo (or somethin’ like that).

Comment

Originally posted by Kyte30351 View Post

Well shit. I really wish I had known ‘bout this a year ago! Would’ve asked ‘bout the short-lived Sans Seraph reunion and what happened with his last project Stella Neuvo (or somethin’ like that).
              Yeah, I only found out within the past couple of months when I was scrolling through my iPod to listen to some nostalgic music from the mid 2000s and was curious if there was anything going on with the band.

Comment

Working...
              X