Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

22 - Flux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 22 - Flux

This website is for sale! 22newenergymusic.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, 22newenergymusic.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

22's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

for fans of
    The Fall of Troy, ,dredg, Coheed and Cambria , The Dear Hunter, The Mars Volta

Just noticed this band suggested over on the The Dear Hunter forum. The for fans of bands makes some sense.

favorite tracks: "I am that I am" "Sussurus" "Disconnecting From the Grid" "Kneel Estate"

despite their name, album art (and image it appears), I am rather intrigued by this band from Norway, having heard "Flux" their debut record a couple of times.If you like modern progressive rock, these guys sound like they'd be worth checking out.
    allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Re: 22 - Flux

Sounds kind of different. I don't really like it though. Thanks anyway.
    Life's a zoo, be an animal
    "keep the p-vibes flowin"

Comment

Not bad. They could do away with the little weird vocal thingys going on.. but other than that, good singer, unique style.. I'll look for more for sure.

Comment

after a couple more listens: this album is wonderful stuff. I have it on heavy rotation now, Thanks for the find.

Comment

it reminds me a bit of.... fair to midland, maybe? the vocals i think mainly in parts?
          just sayin'...

Comment

More like Mew meets Muse meets Mars Volta

Comment

I've seen a lot of different names beyond the names in my 1st post. The singer can sound like the vocalist from Panic at the Disco. And the Muse one also on 1 or 2 tracks seems to fit.

I've been trying to get ahold of their 1st EP from a couple of years ago. Anyone found it?
              allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

Working...
              X