Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Halloween

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Halloween

How 'bout those Jets!

Originally posted by auto-de-fe
    trick-or-treat update: 0 trick-or-treaters.
    Same! I'm too in the middle of nowhere to have any...

Originally posted by Ars Sycro View Post
    I'm too white to know the answer.
    You just got a deep-pitched chuckle from dsv...
    That should flatter the hell out of you :]

Originally posted by Ars Sycro View Post
    Call dsv. He'll take you somewhere.
    Ok, that one was higher-pitched and a lot longer...I think the wine might have something to do with it, as well...

Comment

Originally posted by auto-de-fe
      trick-or-treat total: 9. now the heck am i going to do with 20 bucks of candy?
      My thoughts exactly! I have two full bowls of candy and have had 2 kids total.

Comment

i only had one. it was my friend's son. the only thing remotely candy like in my house was an entire bag of marshmallows leftover from a drunken idea to make smores one night, which we never did and probably never will do, so i gave him the whole bag.

That kid looked at me like he just won the goddamn lottery.

Halloween redeemed.
        http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

I used to have mint flavored chewable birth control and one day I realized the possibilities there.
          (No I didn't act on them!)
          just sayin'...

Comment

yeah they make birth control for little kids now apparently hahaha

just sayin'...

Comment

maybe it does now!
              just sayin'...

Comment

Originally posted by dta9316 View Post
                My thoughts exactly! I have two full bowls of candy and have had 2 kids total.
                I really like you. And that's saying something, considering the fact that you rarely post.

Comment

I was smoking a blunt in my living room after flying in from a business trip. It was like 8:30 at night, the door was locked. I was watching a movie. Then, the doorbell rings. "Who the fuck is that!?!" Ring. "My dad, maybe." Knock. "I'd go through the garage."

Yeah, trick or treaters. A little too old for it,too. But underage. One of them tried to flirt with me for booze since I didn't have candy. It was strange. They left and we finished the blunt. The end. Fucking masterpiece.
                  I don't have the time it takes to recover from the day
                  I sit and moan and mope and groan and never have my say
                  A crown of thorns from which is born a little baby bird
                  To fly away and have its day is nothing but absurd

Comment

I hate that shit. When I was a cashier at the grocery store some years ago they had me cover for someone in the liquor store for a little while and some preppy whore/bitch/slut comes in and tries to buy some alcohol with this ID that said 1988 with the last 8 scratched off to look like a 5. I almost sold it to her then I caught it. Do people realize that like technically I could lose my job over that? I told her "I can't sell this to you" "why not" "you scratched the 8 off to look like a 5" and she got all cunty and was like "thats fine ill go somewhere else"

Turned out she was a friend of my older brother. haha
                    just sayin'...

Comment

A few days before Halloween, the wife and I were sitting the basement watching movies. I decided to toke it up a bit... Ended up getting the munchies really bad. Well, it was late and it started getting really windy out so I decided to go upstairs and check it out (and probably make a stop by the fridge while I was up.)

I looked out the front door and to my surprise there was a green Frankenstein bucket on my doorstep. No idea where it came from. And sure enough it was full of Nerds, Sweet Tarts, M&Ms (regular, Peanut AND Peanut butter). Yeah, basically the best timed Halloween surprise bucket ever...

Thanks rando frankenbucket supplier!!!
                      Originally posted by Ars Sycro
                      I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

And you ate the candy? Maybe it's cause I'm from California, but that shit would be in my trash in a heartbeat.

"No thanks, I'll pass on the AIDS candy."

Comment

Originally posted by Gnomad View Post
                          And you ate the candy? Maybe it's cause I'm from California, but that shit would be in my trash in a heartbeat.

I would have eaten that shit. You can't waste Nerds, man.
                          ---
                          Originally posted by AnewKINDofFEELING View Post
                          I was smoking a blunt in my living room after flying in from a business trip. It was like 8:30 at night, the door was locked. I was watching a movie. Then, the doorbell rings. "Who the fuck is that!?!" Ring. "My dad, maybe." Knock. "I'd go through the garage."
                          For clarification, a friend of mine was at my house. I wasn't talking to myself.
                          I don't have the time it takes to recover from the day
                          I sit and moan and mope and groan and never have my say
                          A crown of thorns from which is born a little baby bird
                          To fly away and have its day is nothing but absurd

Comment

Originally posted by Gnomad View Post

Maybe the rando bucket o' candy test is a good way to figure out the current State of your City\State.

If you don't feel safe eating sealed packaged candy given to you at random, you're not the problem, your city\state is...

Originally posted by Ars Sycro
                            I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

Working...
                            X