Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Traversing's Sports Talk Radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Traversing's Sports Talk Radio

Originally posted by SimpatiK View Post
    Gaelic football.
    This reminds me of Mike Golic every time I see that.

PS: To me, Mike Greenberg looks like he could be the father of Aaron Rodgers.

---
    Happy Birthday today to Hubie Brown. Apparently, he's only 77. I thought he was a LOT older than that.

Happy Birthday to Matt Hasselbeck, as well.

Comment

GAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! FUCKING KICKERS! FUCK 'EM! SERIOUSLY...1ST AND 10 ON LIKE, THE 10 YARD LINE? PUNCH IT IN, ASSHOLES!!

FUCK!!!

UGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH PISS ME OFF

Comment

Hahahaha... Saints suck
        Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
        Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

^ I don't really care about that...I'm just really passionate about my picks, that's all.

No money, either. Just PRiDE, bay-bay :]

PS: Pride WITHOUT the ego. That's important.
          ---
          I knew I should've picked Seattle at home...

Let's see if the Chargers can tie it up, though...

*waits (watching ESPN's Gamecast)*
          ---
          Well at least STL came through...

First place ATM, bitches!
          ---
          For the WEEK, that is.

Comment

I watched the Saints game, then I logged into yahoo and raged when I saw I picked them.

Comment

That game was awesome. Even if the Falcons had lost. But simply awesome.
              Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
              Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

You're welcome, OSC.

Comment

...this is getting old...

Before the season started, most people had Dallas and Green Bay in the NFC Title game and so far the Bears have beaten both... Vs. Dallas, not a fluke, Bears simply outplayed them. Cutler played like a champ and our D CRUSHED the Dallas running game.

Green Bay? Jullius Peppers is a monster and your o-line had MULTIPLE holding penalties against him. He was beating the hell out of your guys and the only way to stop him from hitting Rodgers was to hold him... Oh yeah, and he blocked a FG... Hester came back to form and got a Punt TD and also almost took another one to the house. Green Bay simply played dirty football and lost...

Green Bay's offense averaged 30 points a game going into our game, they scored 17.

Our Run D is currently 1st in the league (15th overall). Our D is allowing 17 points a game (10th in the NFL). Offense is scoring 22 points a game (13th in the NFL). Cutler is the 3rd ranked QB in the League (1st going into last weeks game.) 5th ranked Passing Offense (11th overall).

Yup, we're just getting lucky...

- - - - - -

[edit]

And if Chicago beats the Giants, this will be the third week in a row that people will makes excuses for the losing team. "What's wrong in Dallas?", "Why the penalties against GB?" or "Should McCarthy let Chicago Score on the Goal-Line?", next "What's wrong with Tom Coughlin? Does he need to go?"

For some reason, people\the talking heads have a natural dislike for Cutler and Martz and don't believe in them... The numbers don't lie... Yes it's still early in the season but I think it's safe to say that this Bears team is better than the previous years teams.
                  Last edited by One Second Clubber; September 30, 2010, 12:24 AM.
                  Originally posted by Ars Sycro
                  I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

In a way, I'm actually glad we lost because I know it's gonna really open our eyes. I just wish it wasn't against the Ill-Annoy Bears.

We'll be 6-1...and I feel good about that.

And OSC...did you used to live in Chicago? You're in fucking Kansas City. WTF. You should be a Chiefs fan. They have some of the best NFL fans in the country.

Comment

I was born in Chicago and lived in Chicago. All my family is from Chicago. I was born and raised a Bears fan.

You live in Wisconsin so you understand how retarded packers fans are. So why are you a packers fan?

Comment

^ Cuz I've lived in WI my whole life? But ok, I can see why you're a Bears fan, then. Sorry, I didn't know...you're kinda quiet about your personal life.

And LoL. It's only Week 3, OSC. It's basically still the preseason.

Comment

Nope... Every win in the NFL regular season is one step closer to the playoffs. With only 3 games played, 3 wins is big... Sorry to break it to you bub...

Comment

^ :]

Comment

...god I missed the NFL Season... That was fun...

Comment

^ Just 2 more posts, you stud. You can do it!

Comment

Working...
                                X