Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

tattooes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: tattooes

Its more likely dog hair. My dog is part yellow lab and sheds like crazy year round. She also fancies herself a lap dog.
    just sayin'...

Comment

As long as it wasn't leftovers from a shave!

Comment

See… There's two kinds of tattoo places in London… Ones that'll push you into a chair and give you a skull/star/japanese letter/tribal thing no matter what you ask for and the other won't let you get near a chair unless YOU choose the above regardless of the artwork you bring in… I swear even the artists would amend it into a skull. I'm fucked if I ever want to get this tattoo of a muscular arm on my arm!
        (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

Knifeboy- good thing you couldn't see my pants in the pic!

Cribble- the artist I went to for 3 of my more recent tattoos says he doesn't really like my preferences because they're too abstract. And he charges more for tattoos he doesn't like. He wanted to charge $100 for the star tattoo because stars are boring to him. Got another guy in the shop to do it for half that. I hope one day being a cocky asshole becomes less acceptable and stereotypical in tattooing.
          just sayin'...

Comment

I am curious how you got the sternal piercing. Do you just pound it into your chest?
            sigpic
            We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
            Originally posted by auto-de-fe
            happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

well no. there are two methods, one with a hollow needle and one with a dermal punch. i didnt get a look at the tools but i believe mine was done with a dermal punch. i guess they punch the skin to a certain depth and then insert the jewelry so the foot rests inbetween the dermis and epidermis. the jewelry consists of the screw on gem end, a sort of stem that goes through the epidermis, and on the end of the stem are the heel and foot, which basically describes how they look. the heel and foot have holes in them for tissue to grow into to hold the piercing in place.

it's a relatively new piercing technology called a microdermal that is starting to replace surface piercings because of a lower rejection rate. you might see them on peoples faces, like near the eye, or incorporated into tattoos.
              just sayin'...

Comment

Working...
              X