Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

CHIODOS SINGER FIRED BY BAND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CHIODOS SINGER FIRED BY BAND

I think they are great- really impressed with them live and Bone Palace Ballet is a great album, first one is pretty decent too.. you've got to like a band that comes up with a song title like 'Is it progression if a cannabal uses a fork'... The singer seemed to be a bit of a loner in the interview I read wiyh him and the band - whether he was like that before the attempted suicide I don't know..but I do know my daughter loves him to bits!!

Comment

GREAT !!! Another emo band down the drain ! Next on the worlds list is My Chemical Romance...

Comment

Originally posted by barneystorm View Post
        I think they are great- really impressed with them live and Bone Palace Ballet is a great album, first one is pretty decent too.. you've got to like a band that comes up with a song title like 'Is it progression if a cannabal uses a fork'... The singer seemed to be a bit of a loner in the interview I read wiyh him and the band - whether he was like that before the attempted suicide I don't know..but I do know my daughter loves him to bits!!
        Well, he has other outlets for his music as well:

Well, the only versions of this song YouTube had to offer were live recordings, so it was hard to hear. And, since this is probably one of my favorite songs ...

From their new six track EP.Lyrics:Goodbye friendship, hello life I once newHello heartache, this second meeting came too soonI admit it, I still think about...

this song is the bestand please hopefully it doesn'tmake you cry cuz i watched my ownvideo and it made me cry soenjoythe song is pretty much self explanetory...
        Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
        Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Working...
        X