Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

my first day at Pitchfork: A Mono Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my first day at Pitchfork: A Mono Review

so i was on p4k today and saw that they gave Mono's new album a deservable 7.0

Not bad and not as earthshattering as their older material. Agreed. However, once I began reading the actual review for the album, I began to question if this person has ever rated music before, much less listened to a single instrumenal rock band. This has to be either his first day on the job or the p4k staff copy & pasted an Amazon.com user review from the album's page.

It's an entertaining read to say the least...

this was my favorite line...

"Hymn to the Immortal Wind has probably caused floods of tears. That's a description, not a dis."

Veteran Japanese instrumental quartet makes big, emotional hard/post-rock that aims to make a listener feel.

also his name is 'Cosmo'
    Last edited by kata rokkar; July 31, 2009, 07:35 PM.

Re: my first day at Pitchfork: A Mono Review

Pitchfork reviewers are widely known to be the biggest group of idiot douchebags who dare to call themselves music critics.

Further proof:

http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/...erdition-city/

DIE!!!

Comment

To make a pretentious concept album, you have to start with a pretentious concept, and Dredg picked a novel one ...

This California art metal band resembles Tool raised by hippies, encouraged to finger-paint all day.
      allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

It's not worse but. Oh yes, it proves my point.

Maibomb?

Comment

Working...
        X