Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Cire [ For Fans of A Perfect Circle]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cire [ For Fans of A Perfect Circle]

I'm surprised I haven't seen this excellent progressive band mentioned yet on this board. Fans of Maynard's vocal style will enjoy. Great lyrics too, dealing with religion, evolutionary psychology, and the like. Besides drums, the vocalist Eric Johanson plays all the instruments on the record too.

Re: Cire [ For Fans of A Perfect Circle]

How about For Fans of Good Music? Because A Perfect Circle licks the nuts just as anything associated with Maynard's Tool does. Do you have the newer album, the one about banks and such and such. That's actually the best Cire album, if you wanna best represent dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Zenjiro View Post
      A Perfect Circle licks the nuts just as anything associated with Maynard's Tool does.
      Haha, another victim of hype judging.

Comment

It hasn't been mentioned because no new music has been produced by Eric for a while, but rumors are this year hopefully we'll get the new Emptyself and maybe new Cire next year. It seems i've been waiting ages for this already...

Comment

Hope so. Eric's plans for Cire got pretty much destroyed after Katrina, so it's nice to hear they might make a comeback.

and yeah, I've been waiting a while too.

Comment

I really did enjoy Andrenalogical when it first came out... (which was a long time ago)
            Never really liked the Emptyself stuff.

Comment

Eric's stuff gets more and more political with every album. Not a bad thing, but it's different. I'd bet a lot that at least one of the songs on the new Emptyself disc will be about Katrina. Check out these pics of what it did to his house:

Last edited by David; June 10, 2009, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Molitoth View Post
                Haha, another victim of hype judging.
                Or fetal-alcohol syndrome... and no, that has nothing to do with anything... and I don't care...

Comment

^ Hope you aren't as bitter in real life as you come across on this message board.

Comment

Who's bitter? I just like making fun of you. Haha.

Comment

No you are bitter, you're bitter because your boyfriend left. Also you're the biggest two face I've ever seen. "I just like to cause trouble because I'm bored"

Comment

Two faced would imply that he isn't consistent, he has always been consistent. Also, technically you havn't seen him, you have read him. Not to mention the pure hypocrisy of that statement considering you cause trouble cause you are bored all the time.
                        sigpic
                        We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                        Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                        happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

Whoops, guess I got under Barbie's skin a bit there.

Comment

Who is Gnomad's boyfriend? And where did he go?
                            Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                            Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

I'm talking about the old pms before I got banned "Hey, I dont have a problem with you I just want to look cool to my buddies here on this forum. That's why I hate on you in topics where other people are." That's pretty two faced, you don't need to see someone to know they're a two face. I was cool with everyone here first, and then I was attacked for no reason. There you go. The only person here I really never liked was Pemberton anyway. It's all jokes and pokes. I also have some of the best topics ever posted here.

Comment

Working...
                              X