Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AnewKINDofFEELING
    replied
    Re: ................

Originally posted by Sittingsideways View Post
    Does anyone else have that band on their 120 gig ipod that comes up WAY too often when you do random? Mines incubus... i had to take alot of their albums off. Overall i don't really like that band besides about a dozen songs.
    S.C.I.E.N.C.E. is the only Incubus album I care much for. I probably skip through Don Cab more than any other artist on my phone. QOTSA is another one. Great band, but I just have to be in the mood for them.

Leave a comment:

• Knifeboy
    replied

Originally posted by Gnomad View Post
    OK... let's try and move on from that ugliness. I apologize for my part in it all. Misinterpretations, overreactions, all of it. I will reign myself in more.
    Don't!

Everytime you ban someone I get a tingling feeling in my pants
    Last edited by Knifeboy; November 1, 2011, 10:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• noclevername
    replied

WHY AM I NOT BANNED YET?

Leave a comment:

• Gnomad
    replied

Metallica. But I don't really mind. Well, most of the time, I don't mind, haha.

Leave a comment:

• Sittingsideways
    replied

Does anyone else have that band on their 120 gig ipod that comes up WAY too often when you do random? Mines incubus... i had to take alot of their albums off. Overall i don't really like that band besides about a dozen songs.

Leave a comment:

• Gnomad
    replied

OK... let's try and move on from that ugliness. I apologize for my part in it all. Misinterpretations, overreactions, all of it. I will reign myself in more.

Leave a comment:

• Gnomad
    replied

I'm also gonna close this thread for a while. This really needs to not be an ongoing topic.

Leave a comment:

• Ars Sycro
    replied

If I could only figure out how to do temporary bans....

Leave a comment:

• Gnomad
    replied

Maybe later. I'll leave you in suspense.

OK, I just wanted to make sure you understand what you're not asking me, but hoping I'm about to do. ANKoF, I can't let that one slide. You're out for a while. If you want to come back, that's on you, but you did something shitty and I don't really have a choice because Ars and I have banned Zenjiro and dsv (seriously, I did once ban him for a good reason) for a lot less.

Leave a comment:

• noclevername
    replied

I agree with what Gnomad said above. That's exactly what I was thinking, but he said it first. Also, can I get banned? For just a day or so? Never been banned anywhere. Heh.

Leave a comment:

• And we'll just put a happy little bush over here.
    replied

Because it sounded coercive, so I asked him flat out, and he said "big time." Regardless of how much he likes to mess with people, rape is never a joking matter. Never. It is despicable to stoop to such a level. And let us not pretend that he has any kind of a positive track record with women. Most of his comments concerning women, at best, reflect playground maturity. So rape, based on his history, is highly plausible. Perhaps he is just emotionally arrested. What he jokes about is worse than DSV's crap, but yet we ban DSV and ANKoF gets to do this stuff.
    Last edited by And we'll just put a happy little bush over here.; October 26, 2011, 02:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Gnomad
    replied

Originally posted by AnewKINDofFEELING View Post
    Girl I used to date calls for a booty call tonight. Halfway through she started feeling guilty. It was tough to muscle through. We can call this the AnKoF Man Whore Thread now. If anyone feels like making the change, I know AnKoF would not get the threads out of alignment. Dance, monkey.
    Originally posted by And we'll just put a happy little bush over here. View Post
    ...so you raped her?

Originally posted by AnewKINDofFEELING View Post
    Big time. It was downright weird. I honestly attribute it to drunken emotions, hence her randomly calling me to sleep with her.
    Why did this go from what merely sounded like uncomfortable sex to fucking rape? Did you she give you any indication, verbally or physically, that you should probably stop? Did she tell you or others that you raped her? Seriously, this is a motherfucker of a thing you guys are accusing him of without actually knowing the whole story. I don't know shit about the situation, none of us do... but I do know that ANKoF does like fucking with people. auto, you accused him of rape. You may not know the guy personally, but you've talked with, at or around him for a while and read what he's had to say on more than enough occasions to know one thing: if you accused him of rape, true or not, he was going to cop to it.
    Last edited by Gnomad; October 26, 2011, 02:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

replied

It is not how dare you offend me. That's not the problem. You think I have made some sort of intellectual solidarity with justice? No, it is from working at battered women's shelters; it is from working at rape centers; it is from working side-by-side women's rights activists; it is from hearing of women who committed suicide; it is from watching women weep that I find this so deeply disturbing. But it is also because I have a damn heart, something you are clearly lacking. It is how dare you be so morally repugnant, and then demonstrate no remorse for it whatsoever whilst continuing to perpetuate a horrific cycle of violence against women. That is so low, a true moral nadir.

I am sure Thich Nhat Hanh cannot wait to meet a man who completely devalues women.

Leave a comment:

• AnewKINDofFEELING
    replied

Originally posted by Gnomad View Post
    That is fucking weird. I'm assuming you told him he had the wrong place. Most people take a hint.
    How old is the apartment building, though? He could be mentally disabled and confused because his mother really lived in that apartment at some point. That was my initial thought.
    ---
    Originally posted by And we'll just put a happy little bush over here. View Post
    Yeah, this has all become absolutely despicable.
    How dare I offend an academic.

Leave a comment:

replied

Yeah, this has all become absolutely despicable.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X