Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shouldn't we have sex before we can have a love-child? I wonder what the sound of three hands clapping is? How much wood would a wood chuck suck if a wood chuck was gay? How many licks does it take to get to the center of the universe? Who is pulling out my hair? What is our purpose here in this station wagon? If you jumped right before an elevator crashed into the ground would you still loose your favorite marble? If I put a cd in my mouth, will I shit out MP3s? If I was raised in the mall, would be the bastard of laissez faire capitalism and cultural downsliding? If I ran toward a tornado, do you think it would run away? Wouldn't you like to be a pepper too? Why does Ben Affleck still have a movie career? Would it be prudent to spend all the money I have on jalepeno jelly and then bathe in it?
    sigpic
    We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
    happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• re: ................

You'd like that, wouldn't you, e.t.?!

Comment

• larf, or barf?
        Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
        you're pretty narcissistic
        enjoy that, nobody else does.
        Originally posted by Madklikor
        You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• what are you refering to, zah?

Comment

• Have you ever barfed while laughing?
            sigpic
            We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.

Comment

Do you think you're clever, BuddyG? You do understand that you and I will throw questions out to the death, right? Should the winner be given millions of dollars or thousands of rubberbands? Can I please have a pickle? Why do red skittles taste better than green ones? Why can't we all just boogie down old-school? Should I really sit on my roof with a shotgun if I'm afraid crows will mistake me for a scarecrow? Shouldn't we end this soon? Do you think people will go insane? Why are question marks so curvy? Do they think they're better than exclamation points? Did you expect this, BuddyG? Is it okay to assume you did? Why am I so fucking clever sometimes?

Comment

• I should get back to my homework, don't you think?
                sigpic

Comment

• Re: re: ................

Originally posted by evasivetear
                  what are you refering to, zah?
                  Didn't you just say that I started this question nonsense?

Isn't homework for little weiner kids?

Comment

• what kinda homework you have to do?

Comment

• Do I believe that my questions were better than Zah's mundane ones? Does it look like I put thought into mine? Do I think Zah would be better off learning from my brilliance? Does this thing have an off switch?
                      sigpic

Comment

• why is it so suddenly hard to see straight?

Comment

Did you hear the news, BuddyG? The news about you going down? To the ground?

Comment

• Oh shit, I have homework...

Comment

Did Gnomad just admit to being a little weiner kid?

Comment

• hahaha, how much do i not miss having homework?

Comment

Working...
                                X