Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gnomad
    replied
    Re: ................

Good. Fuck that shit.

Leave a comment:

• halcyon712
    replied

Well that was fun, just walked off my job today. Nothing like a company working your ass off for $8/hr and then threaten to fire you when you need to go to part time because you found another job that pays more money. I was willing to work with them, but after the threats, fuck them.

Leave a comment:

• AnewKINDofFEELING
    replied

Originally posted by Sittingsideways View Post
    The artichoke plant is crazy man... they live for so long and produce, produce and produce.
    Really? I have one spot open in my garden and I have been wanting to go with something novelty. I may very well go with an artichoke plant. I have to see how it would handle our climate, though.

Leave a comment:

• Knifeboy
    replied

New Bon Iver album leaked, and noone has made a thread with a download link yet?
    I am disappoint..

and at work without a torrent client so I can't get it

Leave a comment:

• Gnomad
    replied

I don't, but I know how to garden and farm (Summers with my grandparents. Farm work is a bitch and I hate it). My grandfather showed me how to set up an irrigation system. I was also taught carpentry, plumbing and auto-mechanics. My father has little faith in our government, and when it collapses, he wants his children ready. I hope that's a joke.

By the way, knowing how to do something and doing it well are totally different things. I suck at all of those things I just listed. My brother had a garden, though. He was pretty great at it. He liked pumpkins.

Leave a comment:

• Sittingsideways
    replied

I do... me and my family pay 100 dollars a year to have a 20 x 20 plot. My dad goes absolutely insane. He makes rock walkways and all kinds of stuff... but i helped him plant this year and he went absolutely crazy. We have about 6 different peppers (thai, jalepeno, habenero, etc) 3 different tomatoes (heirloom, cherry, etc), squash, bell peppers, onions, a lettuce medley, radishes, pole beans, eggplant, and artichokes. The artichoke plant is crazy man... they live for so long and produce, produce and produce.

Leave a comment:

• AnewKINDofFEELING
    replied

I make my own pickles. Several types of dill and bread n' butter. I just planted my cucumber seeds last week, but they are already growing strong. The only fruit I have so far are two black prince tomatoes, one green zebra tomato, a few creole tomatoes, and several purple bell peppers. The only thing that seems to be struggling is my cantaloupe, which grew very well last year.

Does anyone else have a garden?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• vsd
    replied

the good thing about colds...they eventually go away

Leave a comment:

• Sittingsideways
    replied

Originally posted by Gnomad View Post

GOOD NIGHT, SWEET PRINCE
    You are now officially forgiven Gnomad for this post.

Leave a comment:

• Gnomad
    replied

GOOD NIGHT, SWEET PRINCE

Leave a comment:

• Knifeboy
    replied

I'm definitely a fan of that hair

Leave a comment:

• Penguin88
    replied

Awesome. Re-add me on that facebook shit.

Leave a comment:

• noclevername
    replied

it's pretty sweet, I have to admit.

Leave a comment:

• Penguin88
    replied

I think my new hair is sexy.

If you disagree, I'm sorry but you are wrong.

Leave a comment:

• vsd
    replied

pickles > onions

and i don't like pickles.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X