Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re: ................

I got cancelled today, too....................

Added after 1 hours 44 minutes:

by the way, I agree about that one guy. he seems pretty annoying sometimes. but, hey, whatever.

Added after 3 minutes:

Haha. Looks like an alien with mittens.

Comment

• Or an alien with mitten hands?

Comment

• I hope that's one dead alien... those things are creepy.

Comment

• So, my day has officially gotten really stupid. I went to go to the post office, right?, to drop a bill off for my dad, and I notice my car is making a very loud, unnatural noise. I pull over to let the car behind me go so I can U-turn back to the house, and the front passenger-side tire blows.

I get out of the car, and the tire's completely fuckin' flat. Call my dad (I'm just around the curve by my house), and he tells me to drive the car home. I tell him, the car's not moving. It won't move. At this point, I'm getting the equipment out to change the tire. The only thing I wasn't sure about was where to place the jack (I've never changed a tire before, and I fuckin' hate that I'm not 100% sure on how to do it).

Some how my uncle gets involved and helps us out. We find out the spring is completely broken, and it punctured/ripped apart/got stuck in the tire. We tie the spring. We put the spare on, but there's no way the car's gonna move anyway 'cause the spring's broken and the tire's not turning and won't support the weight. Around this time, one of my dad's friend's also shows up.

We get a tow truck. The 3 of them (dad, uncle, friend) are arguing about whether the car should go to my house or a repair shop. Uncle and friend say they can fix it; dad says it's too much work; tow guy is just standing there. I was too fuckin' irritated to listen and I hate when people stall things in certain situations, so I walked off.

Don't know when it'll get repaired. Money money money. Time time time.

Not to mention I have a concert to go to Friday night, and now there will be time conflicts.

I also learned that there are only 4 nice people in/passing through my neighborhood (not counting the people that helped me). I can't even count the amount of times I've at least stopped to ask, "Need any help?" The gesture means a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Knifeboy
            I was just about to get in here and complain about Zenjiro being a shitstick, but Gnomad beat me to it
            what a nipple head . . . i understand being crabby and needing to vent, but jesus . . . make some fucking sense once in a while & be at least a little respectful . . .

zah, sucks about your car issues . . . what's the status??
            Originally posted by kata rokkar
            Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

• Dsylexics have teh most fnu
              His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

• Originally posted by jsbedlam
                zah, sucks about your car issues . . . what's the status??
                Well, my frustration earlier made me sound pretty negative (heh), but the problem's already fixed. My dad's friend fixed everything. Just need to get a new tire tomorrow. Needless to say, I feel much better now.

Thanks for asking, js.

Comment

• Cool! Dun-dun-dun-dah-duh-deh-DAH! Theme music!

Comment

• You know what?

FUCK mosquitoes. Fuck 'em. Those little fucking bastards.

Comment

......those things are near Chicago?

:x

Comment

• cha. yeah. i went to The Hill to take some photos 'cause i was bored, and i ditched efforts early 'cause i got bit, like, 500 times. bah!

in other news, i'm bored.

Comment

zah?

Ever heard of the treatment called:

blurry water hypnosis

:?:

Comment

• No, can't say I have, Oog. Care to explain......?

Comment

A magician never reveals his secret(s)!!

BEGONE!

Comment

• dang. all that waiting and nothin'.......

Comment

Working...
                                X