Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very interesting....

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

• so i'm watching an Alice In Chains DVD, and it shows a clip of a venue billboard saying they're playing with a band called Mookie Blaylock. i said to myself...wasn't that a basketball player? then i found this on wikipedia:

Fans of the basketball player, the band Pearl Jam was originally named "Mookie Blaylock", but were forced to change. They settled on naming their debut album Ten after Blaylock's jersey number.

haha...had no idea.

Added after 4 minutes:

halcyon...why in god's name do you have michael bolton on your last.fm chart.

Comment

• that no tallent ass clown?!
        Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
        you're pretty narcissistic
        enjoy that, nobody else does.
        Originally posted by Madklikor
        You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• Why should I change? He's the one that sucks.

Added after 2 minutes:

Originally posted by BentTwig
          Added after 1 minutes:

Hey zah what if I don't believe in hell. Then where do I go. The next worse place. The dentist.

Added after 2 minutes:

Wow I'm jelous. You have your own sweet symbol.

1. I have an appointment in hell on Saturday morning. :|

2. Heck yes, I have my own sweet symbol. Ooga made me a logo once. It rocks all sorts of crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsv
            halcyon...why in god's name do you have michael bolton on your last.fm chart.
            What?? I do? I didn't see it in there. I don't even own any Michael Bolton.

Comment

• i wonder if ooga will ever come back....

maybe he was one of the saved, and the rest of us have been left below......

oh the rapture....

Comment

• Ugh... too many religious references lately... so I saw Silent Hill... story sucked... the visuals were fucking cool though... when someone gets their skin ripped right off their body, you can't leave the theater unhappy...

Comment

• Yeah, every time I see commercials for this, I think about how neat the visuals look.

Too cheap to pay money to see it though. Thank God for libraries.

Added after 1 minutes:

and E.T. - why do you have that confused/worried face next to your Myspace link?

Comment

• Probably cause he's embarassed to have a myspace... much like me.

Comment

• something like that, yah

Added after 2 hours 56 minutes:

Comment

• What happened to scary clown boy anyways?

Comment

• Nobody knows. All I know is that I miss the bastard. He needs to come back. Hopefully he's not around 'cause he has a life, not because not-so-great things are going on in his neck of the woods...

Comment

• Originally posted by halcyon712
                            What?? I do? I didn't see it in there. I don't even own any Michael Bolton.
                            you can see him towards the bottom if you expand your "overall top artists" list...he's right below Sir Mix-A-Lot.

Comment

• I FINALLY bought Men, Women & Children's new CD. It's 'cause stupid Best Buy never had it, and I never got around to getting it from Tower Records. But I bought it last night (along with the new Two Gallants album and M83's DeadCities,RedSeas&LostGhosts [which I had been looking for for a while]).

I have a dentist appointment today though :|. One time when she had to give me a filling, she didn't give me a shot since she wasn't going to "drill deep." And that fucking hurt like hell. Silver tooth filling tastes the way a wet dog smells. I was gagging the whole way home.

Comment

• I haven't had a filling in more than ten years, but I still remember the horrible taste of it. I know I still need my wisdom teeth pulled and probably a few cavities filled as well, but I'm the king of procrastination.

And as far as the Michael Bolton....I dunno how in the hell that's in my shit there. I don't have any of him on my computer, unless that was one of my stupid friends at my house messing with my computer and playing some shit like that. No more "e-mail or myspace checking" at my house from now on....bastards.

Added after 1 minutes:

I just thought about something else too....that last.fm shit is here at my job too, so if anyone here at work is gay enough to listen to him, it would show up there.

Comment

Working...
                                X