Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

• .................................................. ............

Comment

• i can't believe there was no "Happy 4/20" post on this board. where were ya on that one Twiggy.

Comment

• So, the Local H show was good. The first band was torture. The second band was cool. Both those sets seemed to go on forever though.

Local H's setlist as I wrote down during the concert 'cause I'm awesome like that:

High-5in MF
          All Right (Oh, Yeah)
          "Cha!," Said the Kitty
          Rock N Roll Professionals
          Hey, Rita (and Riot Grrrl)
          Feed
          Mellowed
          Eddie Vedder
          Keep Your GF
          Bound for the Floor
          Hands on the Bible
          California Songs
          500,000 Scovilles
          What Can I Tell You?

--ENCORE--
          Dead Flowers (Rolling Stones)
          Toxic (Britney Spears)
          What Would You Have Me Do? [FULL SONG!!!]
          Fuck Yeah, That Wide (part of it)
          Back In The Day (no lyrics)

Awesome encore. Great set by the guys. Way too many fuckers there though.

Comment

• i'm gonna check LimeWire for that Toxic cover....thats a must-hear.

Comment

• Well, if you don't find it, I'll YSI it for you. Just let me know.

Added after 7 minutes:

Well, hey, here's a YSI it of it anyway . . .

Hightail Spaces lets you send unlimited files, of any size, to anyone. Collaborate with your team and evolve your work.

Comment

• Man, I haven't heard Local H in like 10 years. Crazy to see that they are still around. And cool to hear that they are still playing "Bound for the Floor." That song ruled.
                - -- --- ----

Comment

• Local H is (and has been since '96) my favorite band. Well, that slot is also shared with dredg.

They've been going strong for over a decade, man. You should check out more of their stuff.

Ham Fisted
                  As Good As Dead
                  Pack Up The Cats
                  Here Comes The Zoo
                  No Fun EP
                  Whatever Happened to P.J. Soles?
                  Alive '05

Record label problems. Getting a new drummer [even though I was a fan since AGAD, I never got to see Local H live when Joe was still the drummer. Brian fucking rocks though]. Playing all over the country. Annual Chicago Halloween and New Years Eve shows at Double Door. Making mix CDs for fans. Currently working on new stuff [and there's a rumor that a B-Sides CD is being released soon]. Man, I love these guys.

Comment

• I've never heard any Local H, but it sounds like it might be interesting... any suggestions on where to start?

Comment

• Originally posted by dsv
                      i can't believe there was no "Happy 4/20" post on this board. where were ya on that one Twiggy.
                      Sorry been busy, plus that was my dad's birthday. He turned 60, which is really scary.

Originally posted by amitface
                      Originally posted by BentTwig
                      Anyone else going to the biggest party of the country this weekend??
                      explain. i am unaware.
                      Little 500 at IU. Its a stupid tradition where all the frats/serorities have like a bike race and literally the whole school parties, plus a lot of the town, plus lots of highschoolers and alumni who come during it. So its seriously like 40-100 thousand if not more people who are partying. ANd I couldn't go due to the fact that I spent like 80 bucks on the day of the dredg concert, but I'd rather see dredg than get wasted.
                      His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

• 20 dead flower children are back together.

just happy news for those who give a shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gnomad
                          I've never heard any Local H, but it sounds like it might be interesting... any suggestions on where to start?
                          Cool that you're interested. If you want (and are willing to wait a few days), I'll get together a couple of tracks from each of their CDs and upload 'em. I'd do it now, but I'm actually pretty tired and need to get some sleep.

I hate work.

Comment

• Ok, very cool... thank you zah lady chick person dude...

Much later:

This was my 1500th post. And I used it to say thank you to zah, right before calling her a dude.

Comment

• Hahaha. No worries, man. I don't care when people refer to me as "dude" or "man." I call lots of girls that. Most don't care, but sometimes I'll get one of the lame ones that's all, "I'm not a dude. I'm a DUDETTE." Makes me wanna punch 'em in the throat.

So, I got a couple of Local H CDs down. Here ya go.

HAM FISTED
                              Mayonnaise and Malaise
                              Sports Bar
                              Skid Marks

AS GOOD AS DEAD
                              Bound For The Floor
                              No Problem
                              Fritz's Corner

PACK UP THE CATS [NOTE: This is one of those CDs where each song flows into the next, so that should explain any choppy transitions, though "All-Right (Oh, Yeah)" and "Cha!..." are the first two (consecutive) tracks of the CD.]
                              All-Right (Oh, Yeah)
                              "Cha!" Said The Kitty
                              Fine and Good

Hopefully I didn't screw up on labeling the links correctly. If I get a chance to rip some more tracks later tonight, I will. Maybe I'll get some awesome B-Sides/Rarities up, too.

Enjoy.

Comment

• Man, I really think of all the things in the world, that boredom is the worst. Everything thats ever happened in the world that is bad is a result of boredom, no matter what people say. I just wanna break stuff and light it on fire.

Ooooo I have some bottles I've been saving, and lighter fluid.

Later
                                His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

Working...
                                X