Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zah
    Well, that sucks. But as a bartender, do you make a decent amount of money? And do you work at a "classic" bar or a bar/venue/club-type place?
    Sounds like a bar soon to be out of business
    sigpic
    We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
    happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

• sounds like a ruby tuesdays

Comment

Well, that sucks. But as a bartender, do you make a decent amount of money? And do you work at a "classic" bar or a bar/venue/club-type place?
        i used to make money when i worked at a real bar, but then i moved to san diego, where it's impossible to get a real bar job without having an inside contact with the place or huge boobs . . . i have neither . . . so i work at a bar/restaurant that also has a banquet room, hence the wedding . . . working on moving on though . . . the bar biz is brutal out here . . .

Added after 14 minutes:

by the way, are the last.fm sigs not working or is it just me?
        Originally posted by kata rokkar
        Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

• It sounds like the sollution to all your problems would be a breast enhancemet. Hell thats about the solution to everyones problems.

And zah and jsbedlam if your going to quit your jobs, I suggest going out in style. Heres what you need. Some shaving cream, a baby turtle, bungie rope, staples, italian dressing, the eyes of a goat, and a cup of coffee
          His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

• J-LAM said: i used to make money when i worked at a real bar, but then i moved to san diego, where it's impossible to get a real bar job without having an inside contact with the place or a huge dick . . . i have neither . . . so i work at a bar/restaurant that also has a banquet room, hence the wedding . . . working on moving on though . . . the bar biz is brutal out here . . .
            Aaaa. I gotcha. Well, that's a drag, man - but hopefully you find something better.

And Twiggy: I prefer to go out with a bang...literally. I wanna blow something up. Preferably with an M-80.

Comment

• Why stop at and M-80. I suggest three sticks of dynamite and a sherman tank.\

Man i threw up everywhere like an hour ago. You know when you have no food in your stomach yet you still vomit. THe worst thing ever.

Comment

• word . . . going to the house of blues in a few minutes 'cause i met a guy who works down there, gave me his info for a reference . . . and then if i get the job i'm gonna go set the motherfucking place i work now on fire . . . but if you cops are reading this, it wasn't me, it was fernando . . .
                and if i don't get the job i guess i gotta save up for the boobs . . . hope my girlfriend doesn't mind . . .
                Originally posted by kata rokkar
                Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

J-LAM said: i used to make money when i worked at a real bar, but then i moved to san diego, where it's impossible to get a real bar job without having an inside contact with the place or a huge dick . . . i have neither
                  hahaha. zah, you meanie.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsbedlam
                    and if i don't get the job i guess i gotta save up for the boobs . . . hope my girlfriend doesn't mind . . .
                    Well, a little known fact about the twig, I am an illigitamant plastic surgeon who has done many surgeries on helpless animals. I have been looking to switch to humans and boob jobs are where I want to start. In June I'm heading to California so I could cut you open and stuff some cottage cheese in your chest and give you some DD's for minimal cost (2 goats and a head of lettuce should do fine).

Comment

• Originally posted by dsv
                      hahaha. zah, you meanie.
                      Hahaha. I was wondering if anybody was gonna catch that.

So, today I worked my first doubles. I was at work from 7 AM to 11 PM. I am beat.

Comment

I am a beet.
                        My cousin Sir Twigmire married a beet. Her name was pah. They told me they had an illegitamant daughter, now I find out its you. That means were family.

Sucks to be you.

See you at the reunion on the 18th.

Comment

• i hate waking up with a headache...no not from drinking...but regardless, both suck
                          Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                          you're pretty narcissistic
                          enjoy that, nobody else does.
                          Originally posted by Madklikor
                          You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

• Originally posted by BentTwig
                            My cousin Sir Twigmire married a beet. Her name was pah. They told me they had an illegitamant daughter, now I find out its you. That means were family.
                            Dude. C'mon. What'd you go and do that for? Huh? Putting my business out there like that. :|

And, yeah, waking up with headaches isn't too fun.

Comment

• Zah don't hide from it, just accept it and live on. Don't be ashamed of who you are.

And Evasive, thats why you don't stay up until 3:00 drinking whiskey while watching The Price is Right, bad headaches the next day: and I did that once only to find Bob duct taped to a chair, hairless.

Ps dont tell the feds, they still haven't got me yet

Comment

• This is my first post in this monster of a thread. Hello.
                                - -- --- ----

Comment

Working...
                                X