Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re: ................

I'm more of a loser than you.

At least you're studying. I have no plans to study anything other than guitar shit and the wall.

:lol:

Comment

• My friend is the king of destroying shit in video-game anger. Once, he bit the bill of his hat and ripped it off with his teeth... I laughed for days.

Added after 23 seconds:

Hey zah... what?

Comment

Yeah, I always laugh afterwards. And then a few days later I get even more mad when I realize something doesn't work.

And about the sleep...

I can't stand sleeping late. I'd rather feel like crap from lack of sleep than feel like crap for oversleeping.

Comment

• Hey, I think that's cool. I think education is overrated. Fuck society's norms. A degree is a piece of paper. I don't understand how that entitles anyone to anything.

To anyone who went to school and got a degree, I'm not trying to be a dick. Good for you and all that jazz. I'm not trying to minimize your achievements at all. I just personally think school is focusing on the wrong goals, fostering negative competition, stress, unrealistic standards, a deviation from actual learning, and other things in the process. I'm mostly there because I: 1) don't want to disappoint certain people in my life; and 2) don't have the balls to initiate change.

That being said, you play your guitar, Ooga. My nonsense band - composed of myself and cousin (both talentless and instrumentless) - could use another band mate.

Comment

• Dude, Ooga, I totally get that... the feeling of waking up at 1 in the afternoon fucking sucks... that's why these past few weeks have sucked ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ooga
              I can't stand sleeping late. I'd rather feel like crap from lack of sleep than feel like crap for oversleeping.
              I completely agree with that. I hate oversleeping. I always feel worse from that.

TO GNOMAD: chicken butt.

Dammit, I keep writing the wrong words. Freudian slips?

Added after 4 minutes:

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr not.

Comment

• Freudian slips.... in your butt.

Comment

I quit high school when I was a little more than halfway through 11th grade. I don't regret it because I still do the things I love most. A big inspiration for quiting was English class. Instead of teaching that the importance is to get the message out there... they teach you that you need to understand the full-blown structure of the message.

Or how about adding numbers. What the friggin' hell is that? I think it's a bunch of shit and they're teaching too many things that aren't necessary. Adding letters (a.k.a. Algebra/etc.) was required at my old school. Can somebody tell me why that would be necessary unless you choose to start a career in which it is necessary?

:lol:

Comment

• All by myself again.

FOILED.

"All is repaired. Doctored."

Added after 47 seconds:

Originally posted by Gnomad
                    Freudian slips.... in your butt.
                    What is with you and butts tonight?

Comment

Oh, you're not by yourself...

Unless you're talking about shadows.

Comment

• Yeah, I now realize that my company has returned.

Cheers.

Comment

• Originally posted by zah
                          What is with you and butts tonight?
                          She got you, man...

:shock:

Comment

• I used to feel the same way... but you learn as you go on that there are going to be a ton of things in life that you don't want to do and you just have to do them. If you spend time focusing on the things you hate, you won't find many things that you love.

I screwed up, finished High School a year late. I regret a few things in my lifetime, but I've always tried to do something about it.

Added after 2 minutes:

What's wrong with butts? They're awesome... ass, trunk, can... yep...

Comment

Yeah, there are always going to be those things. There's no way to avoid that. I appreciate learning. Really. I just think the education system today has become way too screwy. I mean, I'm there, right? I hate it, but I'm doing my 4 years, getting my B.A. So, obviously I'm sucking it up and looking to graduate. I just think it's a shame that learning/education has become such a burden. (shrugs)

Plus, I think I just lack a general passion for life these days/months/years.

Comment

Screwy!

That sums it up...

Added after 1 minutes:

Did you guys ever hear my semi-crappy short songs?

Comment

Working...
                                X